Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

fifaguy

Reaction score
We aren't running the ball much this game and our d-line is getting no where near the qb as well.

Reaction score
Maybe if he gets injured. He needs all the game time he can get IMO. But I'll be mad if he gets hurt. :D

It's a long preseason and he is playing on a short week - Sun night to Fri night. I know he needs work, but he does not need overwork. Players get hurt when they are overworked and tired. This board will go crazy if the key to our O line gets hurt playing G in the second half of preseason game 2 of 5.

marchetta

Reaction score
Selvie failing to get any of the pressure he got in the last game. Night and day.

He got hurt during the 1st series of game. May still be feeling the effects. I thought he'd come out after getting up on 1 leg and not being able to walk. But, he's shaking it off. I'll give him a pass until I know more.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Selvie failing to get any of the pressure he got in the last game. Night and day.

Selvie was getting pressure earlier in the game when he was playing with the 1's. He was in the backfield with Hatcher and Lee on the sack/fumble Lee caused. I think Wilber is having the bigger problem tonight.

BigD5

Reaction score
There's been plenty of good. Plenty of bad though, too.

Looks like most of the bad is from a bunch of guys that'll be selling insurance when we take the field for wk 1 vs the vagiants

Staubacher

Reaction score
We aren't running the ball much this game and our d-line is getting no where near the qb as well.

As far as running the ball and offense in general, we gotta play these guys during the season. Hence not trying much of anything probably just want to get the Qbs some throws in

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Can we find someone to run kicks back please. Although hard to run them back now.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
He got hurt during the 1st series of game. May still be feeling the effects. I thought he'd come out after getting up on 1 leg and not being able to walk. But, he's shaking it off. I'll give him a pass until I know more.

Hope so. Was really hopeful after the last game that we found a contributor.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

Stephens leading the charge. (8:46 *3rd qtr*)

hand off 4 yards.