Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5

Reaction score
They aren’t bad. Best pressure front in the NFL. And our running game has stunk since the BYE.
Remember, KC was also supposed to be bad again the run.

According to their fans, it's pretty bad. I haven't watched the Raiders to say one way or the other but if most of their fans think it's bad, it can't be that good.
They are also saying, Carr sucks too. They think he has "checked out" for the season. Most want to see Mariota start.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
The key is the OL. They perform Boys win.

The intangibles looms big.

53 strong bodies and.,.minds!

Go Boys!

DFWJC

Reaction score
According to their fans, it's pretty bad. I haven't watched the Raiders to say one way or the other but if most of their fans think it's bad, it can't be that good.
They are also saying, Carr sucks too. They think he has "checked out" for the season. Most want to see Mariota start.
Carr was playing really well until chaos set in.
He for sure has not had a 0 TD, 3 Turnover game all year—like we saw in KC last week—but he’s had a few bad ones
He's only had 2 games all year where he had more turnovers than TDs…so not awful

Lose your coach, your 1st rd WR, and a bunch of others, plus the internal moral issues….bad news

Of course Dallas is missing a TON too….maybe more!

War of attrition.

Last edited:

Xeven

Reaction score
Dak need to scramble when pressured and throw ball to Pollard out at 10 yards more often to break up the coverage schemes of defenses. Stop screens and other passes behind line of scrimmage. They never ever work.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I usually snicker at the weekly this game will tell us everything about this team declarations but this one sort of feels like a real fork in the road.

Win it and you're sitting pretty at 8-3 getting key guys back to actually do something in the postseason.

Lose it and you have to wonder if this team is in collapse mode losing 3 of 4 and having to sweat out even winning a bad division.

I think they win a close one. Maybe in ugly fashion.

Cowboys 26
Raiders 19
an actual serious thought..good one..agree..

blueblood70

Reaction score
all I ask today is players to make the plays they are supposed too , just execute..

the unforced errors like dropped passes, errant passes to open targets, missed blocks, missed tackles, and avoidable penalties are all game killers..do your job, just yours, none's else take it play to, play and go out and WIN!

:flagwave:

Xeven

Reaction score
an actual serious thought..good one..agree..
I think we win division regardless of today. We won’t go past first level of playoffs playing like we been playing though and if we did it would be because we beat a team that was barely wildcard material.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I feel pretty confident today.

Wont be a rout but I think we win fairly comfortably.

Playing with a lead is important.

Xeven

Reaction score
Lamb or no Lamb- run the ball, and then run it some more. Help Dak get in a rhythm we shouldn't be aiming for 40 plus throws on the weekly
I’d go 3, 3 and outs if need before giving up on run. Force it.

Last edited:

Xeven

Reaction score
The key is the OL. They perform Boys win.

The intangibles looms big.

53 strong bodies and.,.minds!

Go Boys!
Yes but…Dak can scramble and still make plays when the OL is lacking. Also some passes to Pollard 5-10 yards down field will break up their coverage.He gets great yards after catches. Make him a weapon they cannot ignore to open up other pass lanes.

bigE79

Reaction score
Raiders' run defense is bad. Run the ball. Even the Raiders fans think Zeke and Pollard will go for 200+ yards.
It's Thanksgiving. Let Zeke eat.
So was the chiefs supposably..I don't take anything at face value in the nfl.

Status
Not open for further replies.