Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a pro, but my little opinion for Mike and Moore today. You don't have Amari or CeeDee so scheme around them to make it easier on your offense. We don't need a blow out, we just need a W.

I read the other day, a former player said usually on these short weeks, there is not enough time to put in too complex of schemes.
Expect to see a lot of base packages from both teams.
Moore just needs to establish a run game and not be pass happy.

pete026

Reaction score
So I don't get it but I haven't really checked the rule. Almost half the players in the Bears/Lions game have their shirts untucked???

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys playing the long game with keeping Lamb out.
I am frustrated with all the players missing time. But I agree with this.

We need him for the rest of the season, and playoffs. Not so much for this game. I bet if it was a division game and a playoff spot on the line. They would have him out there, at least for some plays.

What is frustrating is Lawrence and Gallimore. I know it can be the same said for them. But that has been drawn out way too long.
Hopefully all are back for the NO games including Gregory.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we don't feast against this team we're in deep doo doo

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully all this will be corrected in a few weeks or so.
Tyron back today, Lamb should be back for the NO game. As well DLaw. Possibly Gregory. If not then the WFT game. Hopefully Gallimore around that time.

Though Donovan Wilson just went on IR for his shoulder.

Heck if things go right we will get them all back for the last 2 games, Then they won’t be needed if we wrap up the division. :lmao:

Playoff seeding will be in play though.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I read the other day, a former player said usually on these short weeks, there is not enough time to put in too complex of schemes.
Expect to see a lot of base packages from both teams.
Moore just needs to establish a run game and not be pass happy.
Moore needs to figure this out.

Reaction score
Can't wait until they start sitting out players for the divisional round because they need them for the NFCCG

Motorola

Reaction score
Despite off-the-field turmoil and a 3-game losing streak that puts Las Vegas 5th in line for the last (7th) playoff spot.....the 5-5 Raiders are only ONE GAME behind the 6-4 Bengals who are currently in the 5th playoff position. (Just shows us how bunched and close many AFC teams are - including the division leaders.)
Haven't won a game in a month (Oct. 24 v. Eagles) - and their last 7 games are against teams in the thick of the playoff hunt. Will the Silver & Black limp into AT&T to roll over this afternoon - or will former Cowboys ST coach and now Raiders interim HC instill some moxie into his team to come out plunder the Cowboys on their home turf?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Lions may get their 1st win today. Ahead of the Bears 14-13, and they have the ball. 11 minutes left.
Can they hold on.
I have a Lions fan buddy. He will be stoked.*

People all over this forum whining about being 7-3 and there are fans in the world that will be absolutely thrilled with 1 win. :laugh:

*If they hold on for the win

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
fd409fe079a7d159d991abef3040b1ef.jpg

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving Carr!!!

THANKS in advance for all the INTs, Fumbles and Sacks you will be GIVING us today.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.