Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or. You could look at it as McCarthy's attempt at gamesmanship ...
I'd pick that over cowardice ...

Gamesmanship? Why would they have to get the player tested then? Why not just say you are going to? Are the Raiders spying on them?

I'll pick reality over your fantasy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Its not easy 1st down if the CB are playing up close and the OL or TE cannot get out in time to kick him out. So keep guessing, it depends on the situation. If KM calls it at that time, then yes he is to blame. Other times it could be the poor blocking. The fact is run a dammm route that gets you a first at the point of reception especially if you think the poor blocking is the problem.

Obviously you call it at the right times. LOL

Are you suggesting that Moore doesnt know when to call it? Or Dak doesnt know when to audible out?

You back seat coordinators are hilarious. If a play doesnt work, all your simple mind can think of is that the OC called the wrong play.

Last edited:

TheHerd

Reaction score
Half the Bears offense has their shirts hanging out. Lamb gets fined for that. No bias though.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Should play Thursday before thanksgiving and then on thanksgiving. Then next game should be following Sunday.

cowboyec

Reaction score
thats why i love coach mccarthy.
NOTHING has been easy since he's been here.
7-3...with a real chance at 8-3...despite everything.
this team is tougher for it.

conner01

Reaction score
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe we have had our projected 22 starters on the field at the same time this entire season.
Most teams don’t by this time of year but I don’t think we’ve even had the projected oline for many games and a different oline I believe 3 games straight

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Just saw Joe Philbin is out with COVID as well

Hope that doesn't affect their ability to block for Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.