Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Can someone explain what the hell happened with the coin toss?

I missed kickoff. But I see the Rams got the ball to start the game. So why wouldn't the Cowboys get it to start the 2nd half?

blueblood70

Reaction score
if you haven’t been embarrassed fir the last 8 years you haven’t been paying attention
sorry man I wont play the negative game, I said it all week and will always be a Fan.. if you are embarrassed for so long go root for a easy team..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
NFL needs to do the right thing and give the ball to Dallas to start the half. They have time to actually correct a mistake instead of just apologizing for a bad call later.

This might go down as the biggest gaff in NFL history. Have known about this for over an hour and a half...and still have a chance to correct it...Yet are going to go through w/ this obvious mistake....just to stick it to the Cowboys.

lopey

Reaction score
how would a lot of you like your crow prepared? we havent won yet but most said wed be embarrassed and get blown out.. step up and admit who you were.... we can go see the just for fun thread,,so many picked us to lose BIG..not me.
I will. What wine goes with crow

EST_1986

Reaction score
This might go down as the biggest gaff in NFL history. Have known about this for over an hour and a half...and still have a chance to correct it...Yet are going to go through w/ this obvious mistake....just to stick it to the Cowboys.
Biggest gaff is still the day Garrett was hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.