Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Reaction score
how would a lot of you like your crow prepared? we havent won yet but most said wed be embarrassed and get blown out.. step up and admit who you were.... we can go see the just for fun thread,,so many picked us to lose BIG..not me.

if you haven’t been embarrassed fir the last 8 years you haven’t been paying attention

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I always have said that Dallas is a 2 quarter team. And that was the best two quarters of the season thus far. Bad news?? It's 2 quarters left:facepalm:???

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm just here to preview the conspiracy thread content once the game ends.

blueblood70

Reaction score
meh I predicted wed run all over them today and win 30-27 I guess even I was wrong although I stayed a fan and wanted a win..

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I think that’s bullcrap about the coin toss,but goes in line with the whackadoodle year they are having. Expect anything...

Chill35

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Clap Clap

:cool:

It is LUDICROUS that the refs can't fix THEIR mistake and give us the ball at the half

Not sure it is a mistake. I remember once a team decided to defer and the other team chose to kick. Then they were screwed the second half.

Shadyroc

Reaction score
how would a lot of you like your crow prepared? we havent won yet but most said wed be embarrassed and get blown out.. step up and admit who you were.... we can go see the just for fun thread,,so many picked us to lose BIG..not me.

I picked us to lose today. I'm pleasantly surprised today and will gladly eat crow.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
NFL needs to do the right thing and give the ball to Dallas to start the half. They have time to actually correct a mistake instead of just apologizing for a bad call later.

The Cowboys should march out their kick return team regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.