Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
This week the cowboys will suffer from success into a prime time game for the ages. Only to go barney fife. ENTERTAINMENT

sacase

Reaction score
Gronk is really bad, added nothing. Making several mistakes in his 15 seconds.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Muffed punt on the kickoff
Dude just to respond to your other page I got shut down that interception was not thrown in between three defenders it was tipped the boat to Decorie pushed it over there Mikhail was open ricochets too it’s not where it was thrown I think it’s all did you look at Jalen hurts when he throws in the double teams or throws to a completely covered AJ Brown and he touched any get it for a touchdown nobody talks about him forcing the ball the ball got hit with a ball skip the line the quarterback out of the equation he threw that ball the man stuck his hand up he got tipped it ricocheted into the arms of a defender it was not thrown in the triple teams are you that pathetic and yeah I’m calling you how is I’m keeping receipts from that first page and I’m telling you go back and watch the game you cannot tell me that’s on the quarterback at all 0% that’s it that’s on the oline

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak Prescott halftime stats:

17 of 21, 225 yards, 81% completions, 3 TDs, 1 INT, 3 sacks......131.1 passer rating.

Meh, he sucks. Time to bench him!

Bring in Trey Lance.

:muttley:
Even blind squirrels find a nut every now and then. Chill out with your Dak slobbering.

Status
Not open for further replies.