Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas' MO this year.
When things are going right, they really go off. No pressure, just pile on and rack up the stats.
It's been strange.

Either way, nice first half.
Cowboys get no respect from fans when they’re winning. Just insults.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I need this from our Defense stop allowing these long drives coming out of the house and start the game it’s been a chronic problem this year I don’t think anybody’s notice I know we talked about the first drive of the game then giving up points well they’ve been really bad coming out of halftime as well.

As good as this game has been you just gave up another long drive for a touchdown and now they get the ball back again you have to absolutely shut them down if not they can get up off the map with this one drive
All facts!! And since I couldn't reply in the other thread, I was implying that this was probably the best 1st half in CeeDee's career.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Dallas' MO this year.
When things are going right, they really go off. No pressure, just pile on and rack up the stats.
It's been strange.

Either way, nice first half.
Yeah its been weird, when were off, it collapses, but when were on jeebus, no chance.
Charges game being the one outlier and really that was closer than it should be due to the refs on that punt

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I know you guys' smell blood in the water... Just please keep em all healthy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott halftime stats:

17 of 21, 225 yards, 81% completions, 3 TDs, 1 INT, 3 sacks......131.1 passer rating.

Meh, he sucks. Time to bench him!

Bring in Trey Lance.

:muttley:
Let's not attempt to make a gameday thread into a Dak Prescott thread.

I have not liked how tipped interceptions are attributed to quarterbacks. It was a good but fluke play on the defense getting a hand on the ball. It did not help that the tight end help the tip drill too.

Cydios

Reaction score
We gotta play like this game just started.. no prevent defense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cool. I'm just saying that was the only blemish of the game. Wasn't a knock on Dak.
I’m making sure people keep perspective just like there were seven interceptions last year that three of them were his arm being hit or being tipped at the line or should be in grass and behind which again goes back to the office of line I wanna make sure people understand the line has not been in the line that it was back in 2014 and 2016 they have not been playing well at all I mean you need any more proof where is the run game? I mean literally it’s very difficult for a quarterback to play one dimensional football when you can’t run and then he only has two seconds to throw so he knows he hast to start running really fast I mean this is how it usually is against the 49ers people don’t get that if he did a ton of penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.