Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
Lol I knew as soon as I posted the second half thread it would be deleted.

Im about as pissed off as can be rt now. Hot boyz playing like trash. Dak and the offense underwhelming and our own damn RT TACKLE sacked our qb!!!

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Top killing this team......offense cant get into a rhythm.....defense cant get off the field and getting tired.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Dak has a 100 plus QB rating. Goff was sub 70 last I checked. Yet, the Cowboys’ odds of winning at the half are probably less than ten percent. Hey, I know! Let’s blame Romo.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The good news is that we've got the ball coming into the 3rd quarter. We'd better make the most of it before this game gets away from us. Dak sorely needs to rise to the occasion. He's holding the ball too long. He'll be obliged to find his open receivers sooner. Let's hope he does. The OL must hold off the pass rush longer, as well.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Offense, defense and special teams have all been terrible so far.

pansophy

Reaction score
Dak's flaws become pretty apparent when there is no margin for error on offense. He just isn't accurate and in agame like this we can't miss wide open WRs.

Paradox

Reaction score
This game should be a lot closer than it is. All we need to do is score on our first possession and we're right back in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.