Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Defensive line is getting mauled....and while the LB's might be getting blocked some, when the DL gives no resistance the OL easily gets to the second level. We have to make some sort of change....gotta bring pressure....corners and LB's in the second half. Opening drive is huge.
I don't think we have any choice at this point we got to do something they are killing us and firing it will it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Mannix

Reaction score
I said ALL week long that you DO NOT extend the red headed boob for ONE Wild Card victory.....what in the hell happened to all the "Have to go deep in the playoffs" to keep your job talk. I swear to God that I am DONE if we get blown out and this red headed boob gets an extension.

Sydla

Reaction score
Embarrassing from the coaches on down to the last player on the roster.

Totally unprepared and zero effort.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Just for the record Dak blew that drive. Misses a wide open Gallop. Then instead of just hitting Zeke on 3rd down in the flat. Pick up 5 yards and kick a field goal Dak takes a sack. Then we have to punt

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys score on their first possession, they can still win. Even a Garrett coached team makes SOME adjustments, but can SOME do it?

No, have to make big changes.

We'll see...

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The Cowboys have to figure out their defense, trailing, 20-7, at halftime. Los Angeles put up 291 yards in the first half. The Cowboys had four games in which they did not allow that many yards and had two others in which they gave up 293 and 295 yards. The Cowboys gave up fewer than 20 points in six games and had three other games in which they allowed 20 points.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Someone tell the defense to play the middle and hit someone.
Someone tell Dak to stop throwing 5 yards behind a WR running full speed or throwing late.
Someone tell the refs you don't have to call a play dead if you think the QB is going to get hit.

I said after that Cooper TD we won't get a free mismatch like that again...

Status
Not open for further replies.