Cowboys Vs Rams ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought they would be competitive if nothing else. All these good receivers and Brad can't find anybody open. When he does throw, it's nowhere near a receiver. I am so depressed, but I'm not giving up hope. Come on, Cowboys. Turn in around in the second half. We can still win this one.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
djtavo;2352805 said:
Brad has a QB Rating of 21... 6 of 18....

Romo with a broken pinkie can do better than that, i honestly dont care if we risk our season by bringing Romo in, We if we lose today, thats it for this team..

he hasnt played well, but like I said in the other thread. You think the QB is the main problem with this team today?

He doesnt block, he doesnt tackle, he didnt fumble (again)...he is certainly not blowing the coverages or failing to play any defense at all.

Undisputed

Reaction score
And they give you 20 points just for showing up. :bang2:

Romo can't be any worse but I'm not sure I buy the "he can't hurt the pinky any more" stuff from Mr. Jones.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
And if it gets picked off? Incomplete pass leaves 12 seconds left....our soft defense gives up a 20-25 yard pass, they in FG range...27-7....no thanks

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
It is a bad bad day.

That ticky tack call on Wit was terrible on that 17 yrd pickup.

Then letting Wit get driven into the ground like that? Amazing.

Brad Johnson is garbage. I can throw better than this guy. Im sorry but this is unacceptable play at QB.

I do blame both coaches right now w/ how this team is playing. It all stops w/ Wade. They sure aren't playing w/ a fire anymore.

ZERO emotion all aroud, just like Wade shows.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
dbair1967;2352798 said:
I thought it'd be a tough game but I didnt see this coming.

Forget getting the team READY to play, they dont even look like they WANT to play. Wade's lost the team. His defense is garbage and he cant motivate anybody.

I'm dead honest when I say that right now I'd rather watch the 1-15 Cowboys than this group.

But I guess I'm just being a chicken little though right? They can surely fix all of this before the playoffs.

:rolleyes:

I called it last week saying we would get kicked in by the Rams I am far from surprised. I told you Wade was killing the team

BigR

Reaction score
leave him in st louis

this team was not ready to play in the 1st half...and that sits directly on the coaches shoulders

please JJ.... fire him today

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2352828 said:
I thought they would be competitive if nothing else. All these good receivers and Brad can't find anybody open. When he does throw, it's nowhere near a receiver. I am so depressed, but I'm not giving up hope. Come on, Cowboys. Turn in around in the second half. We can still win this one.

how can you bash the QB when teh defense just gave up 24 pts and 3 tds in one half to a team that had scored FOUR TDS all season?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Jones should be the blame for not even attempting to bring in a QB, they were out there, but nahhh. He thought Romo was made of steel.

bigE79

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2352828 said:
Great attitude BM :bow: ...GO COWBOYS

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ajk23az;2352782 said:
I am getting closer and closer to agreeing with you, this defense is absolute ****, giving up 3rd and whatevers ALL OVER THE PLACE
For the record, St. Louis is 3 of 6 on 3rd downs so far.

Not great defense I'll admit but it could be much worse.

Aikbach

Reaction score
This feels like 1999 all over again. 3-0 start then fall apart.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I guess it's been determined we are, in fact, better with Romo than Brad Johnson.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
We can only hope the 2nd Half is better than the first.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Risk/reward in Rams favor in that scenario.

With a QB that can is only accurate within 2 yards, why take that chance?