Cowboys Vs Rams ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Yeah, so now it's time to look at the Receivers or the scheme.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
cowboy4eva;2352816 said:
Instead of take a chance with 4th and 8 at the 40 yard line?? I know the defense can't be trusted but does Wade know the team is down by 17?

right now--everything is laughable

kevwun

Reaction score
Johnson might not be the only problem, but he has been horrible. The receivers are open, he just can't get it anywhere near them. The Rams defense isn't playing well. Brad Johnson couldn't throw it in the ocean in the 1st half.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I find it amusing watching other teams, supposedly worse teams like the 49ers, at least move the ball with guys like J.T. Ossulivan and a bunch of nobodies.

We have this team with all these pro bowlers, and are completely inept.

tnbk

Reaction score
BigR;2352843 said:
leave him in st louis

this team was not ready to play in the 1st half...and that sits directly on the coaches shoulders

please JJ.... fire him today

....or the second half of the last three games.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I blame the players. They have to motivate themselves. How can they not feel the urgency to win this game?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kick off, Halled nailed at the 19, nice coverage Austin and killa.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Clove;2352846 said:
Jones should be the blame for not even attempting to bring in a QB, they were out there, but nahhh. He thought Romo was made of steel.

what QB would be having any succes toay? Hell we've got one of the best 3 QB's in football, and w were still playing liek garbage and lost 2 of the last 3

the OL is playing like crap, and the defense is beyond horrible.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
I have been a supporter of Wade but enough is enough he has lost this team and that can't be fixed:(

panther1012

Reaction score
I have never in my life seen so many talented players play so dis-jointed and below thier level of play. We have over 13 Pro Bowl players on this team and yet we don't dominate anybody. Why?

Why does our Defense play so out of synch most of the time?

Folks; we have a coaching problem in Dallas!!! :bang2:

We are playing St. Louis; a team that is 1-4 and yet we are down 24-7 at the half. What does that say about the state of our team?

You know what? I'm not gonna do this again this year. I not going to get hyped up about the playoffs and the SB for my Boys. I just don't see much improvement from last year.

We are not a great team. We have great players who are not getting pushed in the right way. Great coaching brings out the best in thier players even to the point of making average players play above themselves.

Our Def Coordinator and HC have got to be on the hot seat. Did'nt they come in together?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Roy Williams 38 (out for the game)

1st and 10 - 4 wides - Bulger play action, hit, but pass caught.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You were right. I was wrong. All your threads today I pretty much disagreed witih your views but they were all very close to the mark. What a day. Maybe we can turn it around.

cowboy4eva

Reaction score
ajk23az;2352836 said:
And if it gets picked off? Incomplete pass leaves 12 seconds left....our soft defense gives up a 20-25 yard pass, they in FG range...27-7....no thanks
Oh no, now we'd be down 3 scores... Oh wait...