Cowboys Vs Rams ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

khiladi

Reaction score
BTW,

Zach was brought in for his pass coverage as a LB as Wade said, and look at Wade... He takes him out on 3rd and long passing situations...

I have no idea what is going on with this coaching staff....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Johnson, hit while throwing to Austin, incomplete. This Oline consists of a bunch of nothings.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
newlander;2353524 said:
Buh-bye Wade. Hey, at least everyone will admit he's not the answer now. I said it after the Giants playoff loss last season and was RIPPED. He should be gone tomorrow................

I said we where in trouble when JJ had the choices down to Norv or Wade. So I am not shocked at what happened

newlander

Reaction score
SERIOUS QUESTION: Who will be the next coach and in what week of this season will it take place?

You were right kangaroo, I suspected a guy who had never won a playoff game wasn't the answer either, but I never dreamed of this train wreck.................

starchamber

Reaction score
It is nice to see the Cowboys doing what they can to make Roy Williams' transition from Detriot to Dallas as smooth as possible....by making sure there is no discernable difference between the two team's performance...

:lmao:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
newlander;2353539 said:
SERIOUS QUESTION: Who will be the next coach and in what week of this season will it take place?
Garrett, with Campo taking over the defense.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2353521 said:
BECAUSE JERRY RUNS THE COACHING STAFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OBVIOUS...WADE EVEN CAME OUT AND SAID IT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure.....:rolleyes:

Bach;2353520 said:
You're kidding right? Who do you think hired this ******** coaching staff?

Yea it's his fault for the coaching staff.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jason Garrett runs this OFFENSE...

You people are delusional... You people say Wade is the puppet of Jerry and JG is the real coach... ANd when this team sucks in all respects, you blame everything on Wade...

Garrett isn't earning his pay check either...

utrunner07

Reaction score
you know what says a lot. This St. Louis D is still playing...if this was our D and we had that kind of lead they would have all but quit now...sure we would have still won the game, but thats just a summary of our character issues.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2353513 said:
Yeah, Jerry looked like a genius last year didn't he?

The fact is, Wade has lost this team due to his coaching loyalty once again. He picked terrible assistant coaches (Stewart and Read), and his loyalty to them has lost the faith of the players.

We looked good last year til it came crunch time. Then Wade did what he has always done late in the year, lost. We knew that when he was hired.

And how many GM's hire an OC before the HC? This team is always disfunctional and it's all because of our idiot owner/GM.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
I'm actually GLAD Romo didn't play. Flozell, Holland, and Proctor would've let Romo get knocked around like a rag doll (see: Brad Johnson). Romo would need a cast over his whole body if he played.