Cowboys Vs Rams ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
starchamber;2353542 said:
It is nice to see the Cowboys doing what they can to make Roy Williams' transition from Detriot to Dallas as smooth as possible....by making sure there is no discernable difference between the two team's performance...

:lmao:
:laugh2: at least this team has hope, Detroit has none.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 11

Johnson back deep middle, caught Bennett who jumps up high and rolls in for the touch down. wow!!

stiletto

Reaction score
newlander;2353524 said:
Buh-bye Wade. Hey, at least everyone will admit he's not the answer now. I said it after the Giants playoff loss last season and was RIPPED. He should be gone tomorrow................

The question is "when is Jerry going to fire HIMSELF?" Until that happens, I don't think we'll ever see another championship in Dallas for the Cowboys. It's a cold-hard reality at this point.

If Jerry really wanted to win instead of just playing with his "big toy", he would hire a real GM and coaching staff

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dallas 14 St Louis 34 - Folk barely made the extra point. When it rains, it pours.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2353513 said:
Yeah, Jerry looked like a genius last year didn't he?

The fact is, Wade has lost this team due to his coaching loyalty once again. He picked terrible assistant coaches (Stewart and Read), and his loyalty to them has lost the faith of the players.

And Jerry picked Campo and Houck .. the OL and secondary looks great, don't they?

Ren

Reaction score
lol Folk damn near shanked that XP :laugh1:

utrunner07

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2353545 said:
I'm sure.....:rolleyes:

Yeah? You wanna bet on that?

Concerning whether Romo would start or not Wade said:

"I don't know...We will see what Jerry says and go with that"

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
stiletto;2353557 said:
The question is "when is Jerry going to fire HIMSELF?" Until that happens, I don't think we'll ever see another championship in Dallas for the Cowboys. It's a cold-hard reality at this point.

If Jerry really wanted to win instead of just playing with his "big toy", he would hire a real GM and coaching staff
Jerry should turn it over to Stephen, I never thought I'd say that.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Bach;2353548 said:
We looked good last year til it came crunch time. Then Wade did what he has always done late in the year, lost. We knew that when he was hired.

And how many GM's hire an OC before the HC? This team is always disfunctional and it's all because of our idiot owner/GM.

Indy did when they Hired Tony Dungy they said the OC could not be replaced

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
So who does the post game show.......the ticket? I usually watch the game at sports bars so I never get to hear the show.