Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

DFWJC

Reaction score
We can win a game where the defense isnt great. In fact we have won games this year where the defense wasnt great.

We CAN NOT win games where the defense is a steaming pile of trash getting gashed all over the field.
True. That was 2011-2013 defense out there for much of the night.

Still, the offense was very unimpressive too...and against the 2nd lowest rated defense we’ve facedin the playoffs in 20 years....(The lowest being Green Bay in 2016)
At one point, we were 1 out6 on 3rd down conversions.

Guess it is all relative though.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yeah I’m taking Goff over Dak and Goff was off tonight as well but you can just see the difference in his pure quarterback passes vs what Dak puts out there. Much much higher ceiling with Goff.

Not me. Disagree.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
We're all disappointed, but some perspective is in order. It's a game, we're just fans so don't take it harder than players who are paid millions to care.
Might wanna edit your post too.
i don't f***ing care if I get a 30 or even 60 day ban

actually this year even a mother f***ing 90 day ban wouldn't matter because the 2019 draft class is irrelevant because we won't have a pick in the first 55

so i don't give a f***

the only thing that matters in my life is football and now that it's shot i f***ing want to die

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Dak did not suck tonight. This loss is not on him.
This loss falls 100% on the defense.
They allowed a washed up fat body CJ Anderson to run on them as if he was Walter Payton.
The defense lost this game.
The Rams came in determined to stop Zeke and they did,but Dak had no turn overs and made plays.
The defense was disgraceful.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Wow, most rushing yards given up in a playoff game EVER!!!

That’s elite

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
the broncos just won the sb with an offense worse than ours

Because they had an elite defense. IMO, this is the only way that we can get to the Super Bowl under Garrett. At times, it looked like we might have one, but the Rams showed what being smart on offense can do to a very good defense.

CWR

Reaction score
Does that also apply to our Defesne who held opponents to under 20 points 3 times this year in games we lost? Can we expect the D to carry us all the way? How about the game we held the Saints to 10 points and our O could only score 13 (yes i know we won) Point being at what point is our offense suppose to pick up our D (if they have a bad game? This O only averaged 21 points a game this season without our D we are not even in the playoffs) cause it was the other way around alot this season

I didn't suggest our offense was the better unit. They are not. The fact is the offense was meh but the defense was TRASH. Why anyone would want to stick up for that defensive wffort is beyond me.

khiladi

Reaction score
Man, I get how people have Prescott concerns, but are people blaming him for this loss?

The same ones blaming the defense for Dak’s inaccuracies against a suspect secondary that was set to stopping the run blamed Romo.. why not?

When teams finally stop the run, Dak will have to show it. He didn’t.

Rams secondary is Swiss cheese.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
The offensive playcalling and execution had a part to play in the loss but the defense was the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen in Cowboys play off history.

I still want Linehan gone. Garrett is going to be here. We all know that, but the Linehan experiment needs to die.