Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

DaleMc

Reaction score
For me, this season was better than I expected, I said 8 and 8 at best. With that said, because our offense couldn't put drives together our defense got exposed and tired, hell thats what we have done to others. The Rams play calling was better and their O-Line came to play. I believe Offensive coaching changes are a must, get a real QB coach in here to help Dak develop and a more progressive play caller on Offense, I think Richards can make this D even better. Jerry, No extension for Garrett, make him earn it next year, make it NFC Champs or gone. That is my off season wish

millennial_legend

Reaction score
It makes it tougher when you see what a Super Bowl-caliber offensive philosophy looks like. If we just blame this on Linehan's play-calling, we're missing the bigger picture.
the broncos just won the sb with an offense worse than ours

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I am resigned to the fact that Jas Carrot will be back, but when Linehan is back, that’s going to be a bitter pill to swallow

Gaede

Reaction score
Did Dak get sacked much?

So it’s the defenses fault for Dallas going 1 for 10 on third and long? Oh let me guess, it’s all the fault if Linehan. Rams selling to stop the run and keeping them in third and distance.
Dude, get out of here with this.

If you watched the game, there is only one takeaway: the Rams did whatever they wanted to us on offense.

The only reason we were able to stay in this game is because Dak scored TDs

rags747

Reaction score
As many in the media have said, You can win with Dak but he needs everything to be perfect around him. Today everything was far from perfect.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
To win in the playoffs: Run the ball. Stop the run. Don’t turn it over.

We went 1 for 3... they went 3 for 3. They owned the trenches and had a great gameplan.

22 points from our offense tonight was average... but our D really let us down. Had to have another NO type game— and they were empty uniforms.

Did Richard tell them he was leaving and they went into mourning?

mldardy

Reaction score
Rams tonight were better in all respects. This was the Rams I didn't want to face.
If the Rams play at this level, I think they will win it all.
They aren't beating the Saints. Not with the game plan they had tonight.

Fmart322

Reaction score
What does that make us?? Far from being able to compete at this level
We're a team that had a good year but we're unable to win with Dak passing the ball.
This game could have been a 30 plus game for this offense if Dak was more accurate. They totally shut down our run game tonight. Dak had to be sharp to win. He wasn't.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Fun season, definitely exceeded expectations. Disappointing ending but lots to feel good about. We're very young with lots of cap room.

Actually...I think this was our best chance. Our O-line is peaking....No #1 pick. and now key free agents want to be paid...Jerry shoved all in w/ the Cooper trade...and he lost...now that we are out.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Well at least i will save money on throwing an SB party!!! I knew it was a long shot but damn i didnt think we would come out like we did tonight. Still kind of numb over it all.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
I turn 25 in March

So I've never seen even ONE ******* SUPER BOWL

We're all disappointed, but some perspective is in order. It's a game, we're just fans so don't take it harder than players who are paid millions to care.
Might wanna edit your post too.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Dude, Dak sucked this game, he was missing open receivers not playing smart... it was a typical Dak game... lose in the clutch.

By his own standards, Dak had a good game if you ask me. He missed on as many passes as Goff did, and kept this team moving the ball despite Zeke being shut down.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The predictable offense and the lack of any pressure on defense doomed the Cowboys. Here is hoping this is the last we see of Marinelli and Linehan. I hope Garrett got a good look at what a dynamic offense looks like.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
We still have Kris Richard.

Nobody can take him away from us.

Kris Richard does not coach the DL that allowed the Rams to absolutely kill us with the run. Even with their backup RB.
Our DL was totally owned tonight. We couldn't stop the run and we seldom got any pressure on Goff.