Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tough loss against a tough team. I find it really hard to point the finger at any one player or unit for the loss; the Rams just won the game. In fact... the Rams averaged 37 at home and the Cowboys averaged 17 on the road. Didn’t both units slightly over-perform?
On the bright side, at least the Dak clutch trolls who think that Dak “wins” games with his magic “it factor” dust can disappear until August...

Really? How about the DL for starters. Then we can move on to the LBs , OL, and Dak.

Carter

Reaction score
Defense has been Bad for the 2nd half of the season. Dont know why this is a surprise. Even the piss poor Seahawks with inept playcalling Hang 22 on em.

DaleMc

Reaction score
If the Offensive coaching and play calling doesn't change in the off season, this team will not make a super Bowl any time soon

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
they outmuscled us on boh sides of the ball, and they outschemed us on both sides of the ball.

rams earned this win.

it doesn’t take anything away from the above, but dak threw behind several receivers in key spots. not the first time he’s done that this season.
Yes they did

BRoni

Reaction score
And we're in for more years of Garrett and Dak...hey blame the defense all you want ya they had a off day but they cant save the day every Sunday.....need to keep up when the other team is scoring at will....

They all know our secret....STOP Zeke and win ...

The defense had more than an “off day”.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Suck a cock
tenor.gif

@Reality

here comes The Natural to tell me "Reality isn't real" smfh

landroverking

Reaction score
Four things at any level of football.
You must stop the run and you must run the ball.
You must convert on 3rd down and your D must get off the field on 3rd down
The Cowboys failed tonight on all counts.
Dallas only 1/10 on 3rd down.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a lot of good things to Build on for next season. But it must start with a new OC. I know Garrett will be here, but Linehan must go.

Defense laid a huge egg today, but they too are missing something.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
When a washout RB runs all over your defense, you know who cost you the game.
It wasnt Dak, it wasnt the offensive scheme.
The defense was a parking lot full of whale vomit.
No one made a play. No one.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I know this game sucked guys,but overall we had a good year when all signs said it was over after week 3. I’m good going into the off-season like this,than the alternative.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Seriously dude, how can you blame this on Dak?! He was one of the bright spots tonight.

he was off and on tonight. you must've missed all those overthrown and underthrown balls. Also big part of being clutch, is actually winning the game, which wasn't done tonight. The guy can prove himself next year, but hopefully we don't have to hear things like "He's clutch" and "he's a winner" all the time. I like the kid, but the dak crowd propaganda and excuses drive me nuts.