Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

JPostSam

Reaction score
they outmuscled us on boh sides of the ball, and they outschemed us on both sides of the ball.

rams earned this win.

it doesn’t take anything away from the above, but dak threw behind several receivers in key spots. not the first time he’s done that this season.

CWR

Reaction score
I dont know what the hell our defensive coaches were doing (besides taking interviews) but they we looked completely unprepared.

RamziD

Reaction score
Yep, Heath completely bit on that 3rd down.

We need to fire Linehan, get a legit DT and 2 safeties.

Richard interviewing during the playoffs really pissed me off. Don’t tell me it didn’t affect how he prepared for this game when he had that on his mind.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Tough loss against a tough team. I find it really hard to point the finger at any one player or unit for the loss; the Rams just won the game. In fact... the Rams averaged 37 at home and the Cowboys averaged 17 on the road. Didn’t both units slightly over-perform?
On the bright side, at least the Dak clutch trolls who think that Dak “wins” games with his magic “it factor” dust can disappear until August...

Hey genuis check his stats and compare to your hero’s stats in two divisional games. It’s not pretty for you.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
I never expected the front 7 to be the sole reason this team lost today.
Its like the Rams are on a different talent level. They ran for over 250 yards. We were never in this game. Looks as were far from being able to compete on this level.

Gator88

Reaction score
ezgif-1-f49933e96b6e.gif
Pretty fitting picture of the defensive effort tonight.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Rams simply played as they were expected at 13-3. We would of had to overcome a giant considering where we are as a young team.
Not as angry as I thought I would be

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Had our chances

Big plays

- Jones holding on third down
- No call on Charlton on the Gurley TD
- Being stopped on 4th and 1

Still had a chance if we could stop Goff at the end of the game. But which coach would have prepared the team for such a play, right? And there is your SAFETY THE GREAT JEFF HEATH!!!