Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Short----that was a bad call....but.....i like how Parsons does it...he wraps arms and swings them down......fortunately i think i saw they are calling only half as many roughing passer penalties as last year at this time

i think they need to go farther and let defenders play......like in the 70's i know probably before you were born.....i only remember one and it was for "spearing"....from the Raiders mean bunch.....those QB's got

crushed hard

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We may not have a Donald-esque interior guy or anything close to that, but those interior players are contributing.

we gotta contain Sheagles QB...stop the run....lessen big plays....block like it was 1993 for Rush....run the ball well....and make good passes and score more than our average

that is not asking too much.....Dallas new middle name is ...."Dialed in".....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agreed.

I would just wait to put Dak in until he is 100%. A loss to Philly doesn’t kill your season. You get Detroit and Chicago before the bye and are likely 6-2, 5-3 at worst heading into the bye.

Carson---- i think chance of Dak playing is below 20% unless he balls out this week....you are right not end of world we lose to Sheagles.....except its the Sheagles....cannot stomach the thought