Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

Ken

Reaction score
His game wasn't bad.

He gave up two big plays but the first was a perfect pass that he still almost broke up. The second he had great coverage on a crossing route...Kupp made a sick 1 handed catch and the FS was in explicitly coming up for the other WR.

It should have been a 15-20 yard catch if anyone else on the D makes a tackle. Instead it goes 75.

Wasn't cover 3 either.

Shane612

Reaction score
Cowboys need a receiver who can break tackles and gain the extra 2 yard for first down.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr Risen i worked in Vegas at Jim Feist sports....he still runs a weekly show on saturday called "proline".....one year our "inner circles" were legitmately 18-3...in fact bookies were buying our service

so they would know which game was inner circle because they were taking a beating....it is all legal as long as there is no inter-state gambling....we did not take anyones bets....we just sold information

on the "Big Game"....and we told them we knew which one it was.....but that 18-3 next year we barely squeaked out 50/50....all the same people working all the same info gathering jobs....its a racket because

so many variables you cannot account for....even Madden runs computer simulation 10,000 times befor it spits out game.....most of the time nothing like they predicted....total racket...but gamblers always

think "someone knows the inside scoup"....and we would play on that deception....i got out of it after 1 1/2 years...because we were a high pressure sales room.....and relatives actually would send obituary

notices to us with a "how dare you"...or a "thanks a lot" note included....i had to stay half drunk to live with myself ....no i have no system....but i better probably slow down on the Plats so "the mirage" hangs

around

I respect that you don't want to reveal the formula here.

Thanks for the cash.

Zman5

Reaction score
We didn't hear McGovern's name called most of the game which is a good thing. People were worried he was going to get eaten alive by Donald.
He actually had a great block against Donald that sprung Pollard on his TD run.

This OL is going to get better and better as the new starters gain more experience.

cowboyec

Reaction score
We didn't hear McGovern's name called most of the game which is a good thing. People were worried he was going to get eaten alive by Donald.

This OL is going to get better and better as the new time starters gain more experience.
love your avatar.
its the one issue i lack.
i have all the others.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Armstrong is a better football player then Gregory. Sam Williams looks like a monster.

The time for just apologizing to Armstrong is over. There needs to be full on gifts and acts of contrition for those who have run him down.

Was wondering if anyone was going to mention that we have another young'un blooming.

I'll throw out a name I haven't seen get recognized enough. Bones. In the time he has been here we have had more blocks & significant returns than in like the previous decade +. It's nice to actually have the thought "Hey, we could block this" as a legit possibility on every punt.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
People used to complain about DWare not showing up in big moments (undeservingly so). Micah seems to live for the big moments.

More importantly the other guys are motivated not to be the weak link. No more mailing it in when you have a lion patrolling the playground.

McKDaddy

Reaction score

The ones that don't understand football will still insist he's a bum. Glad at least some people notice.

irishline

Reaction score
Go look at his career td to int ratio. Dak doesnt turn the ball over

He has led the league in QB fumbles 3 times in his career including last season. Not bashing him so much as pointing out interceptions aren't the only type of turnover a QB can have (he does have a very good td to int ratio though).