Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams Post game Thread***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This guy likes moving the goal post. All of the sudden the Rams are a terrible team lol. Next week after we take care of Philly, the eagles are not who we thought we were :lmao2:

This is why Micah Parsons said what he said. If we beat a team, it's because they suck. If we lose, it's because we suck. Nevermind the fact that we have the most convincing win over the Jets, who beat the Eagles, of anyone, or the point made about the Rams prior to this game. What's weird is that we lost to the Cardinals, who lost to the Rams, who lost to us. NFL Logic

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Something I think we've all wanted for a long time. I can understand the hesitance considering his devastating injury, but if you can run with the ball effectively as a quarterback, it can really help an offense out.

Not only that, but it's almost a prerequisite to being an NFL QB nowadays. The QB has to be able to move about. Especially with the protections they get. Plus, it freezes DBs up giving our WRs an easier chance at getting open.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
You sound like you want us to praise Dak for beating up on another bad defense. The tune would be much different if could consistently do the same thing to better defenses.
Why do people call any defense we beat up on bad without looking at the facts.
In 8 games, including our blowout, the Rams are giving up 23 per game. That includes Seattle, SF, Cinncy, Indy, Philly, Arizona, Pittsburg, and Dallas. They’ve had a treacherous early schedule. Our defense, in 7 games including Giants, Jets, Cardinals, Patriots, 49ers, Chargers, and Rams, has given up 17 per game.
Just because we have a good game and own a team doesn’t mean their defense or offense is garbage.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Great game. I didn't expect another beating, but not complaining. Though I'd like to see a more dominant running game, everyone played pretty well.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Only if they don't take care of business against Philly. Our next 4 games are @ Phi, vs. NYG, @ Car, vs. Was. We are in the key position to grab control of the division lead and homefield advantage over the next month.

The Eagles face a gauntlet, @ KC before two home meetings with the Bills and 49ers. They are going to lose at least one of those games, if we beat them next week we may be looking at a potential 3 game lead before our second meeting (where our schedule picks up as well).
The LT position will be an issue vs Philly. The Cowboys should have moved Tyler Smith outside and plugged someone in at LG.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
I enjoyed it a great deal. But no one is going to force me to change my opinion of #4 after a good game against another below average defense. It's Dak's M.O. - he looks top 5 against bad defenses but his true colors come out against the better defenses.

Golf clap for Dak.
I’d go with the slow clap from the 80’s teen movies. More sarcastic.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why do people call any defense we beat up on bad without looking at the facts.
In 8 games, including our blowout, the Rams are giving up 23 per game. That includes Seattle, SF, Cinncy, Indy, Philly, Arizona, Pittsburg, and Dallas. They’ve had a treacherous early schedule. Our defense, in 7 games including Giants, Jets, Cardinals, Patriots, 49ers, Chargers, and Rams, has given up 17 per game.
Just because we have a good game and own a team doesn’t mean their defense or offense is garbage.
Talking points heard on ESPN. They don't actually understand what a defense does, I mean, how could you by only looking at the box score?