Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams Post game Thread***

LysleE

Reaction score
To me this game reminded me a little bit of the Giants game…a total team victory: the Cowboys got some stellar plays from the defense who scored some points; hurt Stafford and made them one dimensional; special teams blocked a punt and had a long punt return for a score.
Dak did what he was supposed to do…manage the game and get the ball to his playmakers; don’t know that he played up to his $40MM salary in doing so, but didn’t make any egregious mistakes. The short-to-intermediate pass game was on-point and running Pollard to keep the defense honest; but looked like the Rams defense was over-matched.
Next week is a divisional game on the road in a hostile environment. The Eagles will be physical on both sides of the ball and hoping Dallas can match the intensity. This is a game that is important to both teams. I am hoping it will be a competitive one.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You sound like you want us to praise Dak for beating up on another bad defense. The tune would be much different if could consistently do the same thing to better defenses.
you better praise him. And never praise another teams player/s....sheesh

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dak slobberers rejoice!!

Forget the fact it was against another crappy defense........
You are pathetic. Dallas wins to get to 5-2 and all that is on your mind is Dak "slobberers". You people would rather see Dallas lose so you can come full force about Dak than Dallas winning. What is the point in even watching if this is your agenda?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You sound like you want us to praise Dak for beating up on another bad defense. The tune would be much different if could consistently do the same thing to better defenses.
How can they be that bad with all universe Donald. I was told he would wreck our OL.

We won and you don’t like it. You keep repeating this same thing.
Just be happy with the win and come up with a well thought out reason tomorrow As to why the Rams lost.

The Natural

Reaction score
The loss to AZ may prove costly come playoff seeding.
Only if they don't take care of business against Philly. Our next 4 games are @ Phi, vs. NYG, @ Car, vs. Was. We are in the key position to grab control of the division lead and homefield advantage over the next month.

The Eagles face a gauntlet, @ KC before two home meetings with the Bills and 49ers. They are going to lose at least one of those games, if we beat them next week we may be looking at a potential 3 game lead before our second meeting (where our schedule picks up as well).

Motorola

Reaction score
Not a darn thing has been said about Dak. How about Dak haters sound off. You are a despicable excuse for a fan especially after a win.
acr731 is not a Cowboys fan.
Just a troll that roots for another team ...PHL, WAS, or some other NFL team...doesn't matter.
Created a CZ account to antagonize the real Cowboys supporters.
About to add him to others of his ilk on my 'ignore' list.
Out of sight - out of mind.

Last edited:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
How can they be that bad with all universe Donald. I was told he would wreck our OL.

We won and you don’t like it. You keep repeating this same thing.
Just be happy with the win and come up with a well thought out reason tomorrow As to why the Rams lost.
This guy likes moving the goal post. All of the sudden the Rams are a terrible team lol. Next week after we take care of Philly, the eagles are not who we thought we were :lmao2:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
acr731 is not a Cowboys fan.
Just a troll that roots for another team ...PHL, WAS, or some other NFL team...doesn't matter.
Created a CZ account to antagonize the real Cowboys supporters.
About to add him to others of his ilk on my 'ignore' list.
Out of sight - out of mind.
Obviously he is an imposter. Probably many in here that are Egirl fans posing as Cowboy fans.

Praxit

Reaction score
You are pathetic. Dallas wins to get to 5-2 and all that is on your mind is Dak "slobberers". You people would rather see Dallas lose so you can come full force about Dak than Dallas winning. What is the point in even watching if this is your agenda?
...saw him yesterday, at Wallymart wearing McNabb Jersey. ;)..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Just read that the Rams had given up four passing TDs this season before Dak had four today alone. Give credit when it is due.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Game was over 3 minutes into the second quarter.

Hard to find fault with this win. Just want to see the dominance vs a good team, is all

Carson

Reaction score
Game was over 3 minutes into the second quarter.

Hard to find fault with this win. Just want to see the dominance vs a good team, is all
My only complaint was the back to back scores left up by the D at half and after.

If Stafford doesn’t get hurt, I do feel the final score ends up more 43-30 ish