Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams Post game Thread***

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
it must have gotten under your skin because you keep complaining about it. Dang, I'm worried if I say Purdy or Burrow is playing well today, that somebody might have to call for an ambulance for you. wow....sorry it hurts you.
Where am I complaining? Lol Someone responded to me saying they thought Sam Howell was the answer in Washington. I simply said I didn’t think he was and you’ve been torn up over it ever since. :laugh: Why don’t you stop stalking me and go back over to your Washington board under your name “Riggo” and take out your frustrations there, while the rest of us enjoy the Cowboys win today.:thumbup:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Where am I complaining? Lol Someone responded to me saying they thought Sam Howell was the answer in Washington. I simply said I didn’t think he was and you’ve been torn up over it ever since. :laugh: Why don’t you stop stalking me and go back over to your Washington board under your name “Riggo” and take out your frustrations there.:thumbup:
you're the one who's bored and can't quit me....Purdy is playing well and Burrow too. OHHHHH call 911

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
giphy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you're the one who's bored and can't quit me....Purdy is playing well and Burrow too. OHHHHH call 911
I’m quitting on you for good. I’m here to talk football with intelligent adults. Now get back to your homework. :thumbup:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I’m quitting on you for good. I’m here to talk football with intelligent adults. Now get back to your homework. :thumbup:
yeah, right you can't quit. You're one of those "people" who have to get in the last word.
Sam, and Burrow played well. Purdy at times is playing well.....what's next mama jokes? lmao

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some people just love to complain.
Anyone complaining about Dak after the win today is a complete idiot. I understand the bashing he receives when he plays poorly, but not when he plays great. I stopped wasting my time with idiots. Some here can’t enjoy a win, especially when Dak plays well.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Anyone complaining about Dak after the win today is a complete idiot. I understand the bashing he receives when he plays poorly, but not when he plays great. I stopped wasting my time with idiots. Some here can’t enjoy a win, especially when Dak plays well.
You sound like you want us to praise Dak for beating up on another bad defense. The tune would be much different if could consistently do the same thing to better defenses.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Where am I complaining? Lol Someone responded to me saying they thought Sam Howell was the answer in Washington. I simply said I didn’t think he was and you’ve been torn up over it ever since. :laugh: Why don’t you stop stalking me and go back over to your Washington board under your name “Riggo” and take out your frustrations there, while the rest of us enjoy the Cowboys win today.:thumbup:
He must be a Washington fan!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You sound like you want us to praise Dak for beating up on another bad defense. The tune would be much different if could consistently do the same thing to better defenses.
I’m not asking anyone to praise him, but at least give the guy a little credit for playing a good game today. We’re 5-2 with him but fans continue to bash him. It’s not easy beating any team in the league. KC is currently getting their butts handed to them by Denver. That’s life in the NFL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He must be a Washington fan!
He sounds like it. Instead of celebrating the Cowboys win, he’s bashing Dak and defending Washington’s QB who’s 1-5 the last six games.