Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
I'd like Gilbert, but, at the same times, don't we get the 4th overall pick if we lose?

Season isn’t over yet, though it’s looking good to be in the top 5. Perhaps Dalton is the face of the tank.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
No reason not to see Gilbert next week. Will we? Nope!! Steady as she sinks.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I was told. By certain posters here. If dalton has time he will look like Dak. 4th quarter and he just broke 200 yards lol. Which by the way. Dak would be destroyed for.

You listened to those posters? Anyone who has watched football knows what Dalton is, a backup QB.

cowboyec

Reaction score
and what if the players they take are not worthy of being picked at that spot? What if they quincy carter the whole draft on defense and it ends up they screwed up?

is this a good draft for defense?
i'm BPA guy.
then i watch this defense.
and i'm use every pick on defense guy.

flyinghorse

Reaction score
Wow.....right when I thought it couldn’t get any worse......We Need A New Field Goal Kicker Now!!
I’ve lived through some pretty bad seasons with the Cowboys over the years but this is the absolute worst dumpster fire I’ve ever seen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was told. By certain posters here. If dalton has time he will look like Dak. 4th quarter and he just broke 200 yards lol. Which by the way. Dak would be destroyed for.
Its posters on this site that like to remind us how stupid they are......you notice none show up anymore though talking that crap lol....

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
you can pick 50 players on D in the draft and they'll still be terrible if they're allowed to get this accustomed to mistake prone football.

Status
Not open for further replies.