Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 1st half

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
whats up folks hope we play a great one today lets go boys!!!!!! i say dallas 24-13 lets go cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2507769 said:
anybody else nervous??

im with you buddy we need this win to put pressure on those other teams that have to play and we have a great oppourtunity here against an offense starved ravens team.

rayjay6295

Reaction score
Let's Go 'BOYS tonight. Our D is gonna show up and manhandle any attempt the Ravens make at playing offense.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Huge game. I can assure everybody I will over react in this thread to the littlest thing.

I apologize in advance.

Go Cowboys!

Ren

Reaction score
they have to win this one with all the cowboys greats in the stadium tonight and all the memories don't let it end with a bad one :pray:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's time to go out and take care of business, people.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Anyone think Romo looks tight? Hopefully just really focused.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
they just said this "could" be the last game in Texas Stadium with playoff implications

LOL

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
DallasEast;2507788 said:
It's time to go out and take care of business, people.

thats the best way to put it we are under the bright lights once again last game at texas stadium and we need this game to make the playoffs.

and i beleive mike irvin said it best our defense has been playing great its time the offense steps up and play to its potential

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Ren;2507786 said:
they have to win this one with all the cowboys greats in the stadium tonight and all the memories don't let it end with a bad one :pray:
We need to make up for the Triplets ROH debacle.