Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 1st half

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Thank you very much for that anthem. So much better than the teenie boppers Jerry has been trotting out there lately.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
viman96;2507793 said:
Anyone think Romo looks tight? Hopefully just really focused.

I hope he's focused.....i prefer the Romo that is smiling and laughing before the game though.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
this game feels like a Championship game. I'm supremely nervous right now. I think i'm gonna puke.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
best National Athem played...ever, or at least in a long time

beats that teeny-bopper, white girl with a Whitney Houton voice, drawn-out crap we've been force-fed

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2507802 said:
Thank you very much for that anthem. So much better than the teenie boppers Jerry has been trotting out there lately.

That was just perfect!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2507802 said:
I couldn't agree more.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
am i the only one that think they should hire michael irvin as a wr coach/ consultant?(he's already a consultant now lol)

he would work great with garrett imo this guy has soo much passion for football in general not even to mention his passion as a cowboy.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2507806 said:

beats that teeny-bopper, white girl with a Whitney Houton voice, drawn-out crap we've been force-fed
Racist! :mad:;)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hello my fellow die-hards, how art thou? Pops, nice to see you again sir.

Cowboys win the final toss and will receive.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2507803 said:
I hope he's focused.....i prefer the Romo that is smiling and laughing before the game though.

i dont know he didnt do too much smiling last week and didnt have a turnover i think i might like this romo better lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone playing a horn for the national anthem is so appropriate. It's like someone playing Taps for the last game of Texas Stadium. Cool and honorable.

kbman

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2507806 said:

:hammer: