Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 1st half

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Ren;2508301 said:
if you're going to run on 3rd and short don't go shotgun :bang2:

Just like I was saying earlier on the goal line. We need more I formation.

StarHead69

Reaction score
c'mon Garrett...

Barber aint got "it" back yet... rest him tonight and get Witten/Bennett involved

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Rack;2508299 said:
TO, Witten, Roy11, Bennett, and Choice... so let's run a freakin' draw on 3rd and 2 to our INJURED RB.

Garrett, is a moron.

He is the reason why this offense is so anemic. You have Romo, Choice, Barber Roy11, T.O., Witten and this guy cannot draw up plays to get the ball to them?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NextGenBoys;2508314 said:
If Barber goes north and south on 2nd down, he gets the first down and we arent in the situation.
That was a good call which Barber couldn't obviously execute because of his injury. What's the excuse for 3rd and short?

kbman

Reaction score
Rack;2508299 said:
TO, Witten, Roy11, Bennett, and Choice... so let's run a freakin' draw on 3rd and 2 to our INJURED RB.

Garrett, is a moron.

Garrett's play calling makes ya wonder :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
At least lets run a conventional play out of a conventional formation.

Look at the Ravens, they're running the ball out of conventional formations. They aren't getting squat right now, but if this game stays close those plays will pay off cuz it'll tire out our DL. Running draws out of the shotgun formation doesn't tire out a defense.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
why is our offense so pathetic these days? i mean i have no confidence at all when the come out on the field and i used to feel that away about the defense but the roles switched.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Garrett goes to the same play call too many times if it works once. If it works once he'll use it 5 more times even if it's stopped 5 times.

fire crotch needs to go.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
DallasEast;2508327 said:
That was a good call which Barber couldn't obviously execute because of his injury. What's the excuse for 3rd and short?

The draw out of shotgun is way overly used.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
royw3141;2508231 said:
yeah garrett call something to open the ravens up.

we need to spread the wr's out and keep going at them i say come out and attack that secondary keep them on edge

That too:mad:
Where is the sense of urgency with this offense.

newlander

Reaction score
I NEVER thought losing Mcbriar would cost us the playoffs....but it just might.

You guys are right about MB3 BTW : he's got nothing.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2508332 said:
its Romo whos audibling to those runs not garrett...

If thats the case then he needs to stop. Because that seems to be his only audible.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
BlueStar22;2508289 said:
horrible playcall Garrett knowing Barber is struggling.

Absolutely! Garrett continues to use the same play over and over again, thinking that he'll continue to have the same results. Well, guess again, JG. This isn't a top 5 defense for nothing. Garrett has to be a little more creative than that if this offense hopes to be successful.

:bang2: