Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 1st half

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2508335 said:
Garrett goes to the same play call too many times if it works once. If it works once he'll use it 5 more times even if it's stopped 5 times.

fire crotch needs to go.

:laugh2: Fire Crothch:laugh2:
I like it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Did the Cowboys remove all the timing routes from the offense? Slants, outs, I'm just not seeing them anymore. It's run the ball, deep pass or dump offs.

I'd like to add the I love Barber, but he shouldn't be on the field. He just doesn't have enough right now.

Martice

Reaction score
Garrett is starting to piss me off. Every week its the same thing. No creativity. No thing..

SMH!!!!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 9

Flacco under pressure, passes for a 1st down, but it could be stirpped, but no it's a catch.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Real1st;2508326 said:
He is the reason why this offense is so anemic. You have Romo, Choice, Barber Roy11, T.O., Witten and this guy cannot draw up plays to get the ball to them?
yeah that is pretty weak. I think he tries to get cute too much and outsmarts himself.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
why dont we just throw deep and hope for some more ints instead of punting with sam he sucks bigtime.

we really need to take advantage of our oppourtunities this is getting soo old with this offense stalling.

i swear all the great offenses manage to get 21-24 points even against the good defenses so its no excuse for this offense get it together garrett

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Real1st;2508340 said:
If thats the case then he needs to stop. Because that seems to be his only audible.
everytime he "kills" the play he's audibling to a run i know the D knows that because its always to a run. Garrett and Romo need to start getting different audibles lol...