Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Week 16 December 20, 2008 7:15 PM Irving........2nd Half

dallas_helmet.gif
..........vs.........
baltimore_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments, observations and thoughts in this thread. Thank You.

NOTE:

All other GAME RELATED THREADS will be merged with the game thread.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You know threads are going to erupt at halftime about him, so let's just keep it to one, shall we?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Big game, Romo sucks...........whats new to say?

Ren

Reaction score
we need to look for a QB this offseason which more or less starts tonight Romo is ******** we'll never go anywhere with this clown

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Romo and Garrett choke against good defenses and big games.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
There really are some embarassing Cowboys fans on this board

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
i made a thread about him a while ago and everyone bashed me...and how do you have the best offense and cant find an open guy

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
It may be the back...

It may be the pinkie...

It may be that he doesn't have enough time to set his feet. ..

But I'm starting to have doubts that our franchise QB can throw the ball over 55 yards in the air. I'd love some video evidence to disprove me, but I don't believe that I have seen him throw a legit bomb in his career with the boys.

Side-note: Don't ***** and whine for the football Terrell if you aren't even gonna look up for it once you get separation.

Batman

Reaction score
He has played terrible the 1st half, but we still have a half to go. It's not how you start, it is how you finish. Hopefully Romo adjusts and has no interceptions and can toss at least 2 TD passes. I will save my praise or criticism until after the game.

tunahelper

Reaction score
We will win this game and Romo will make plays in the 2nd half.

BTW, I am pissed at him as well right now. He is playing like a scared rabbit.

Route 66

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2508968 said:
There really are some embarassing Cowboys fans on this board

And there are some who see Romo has some great games and some great ratings as well as an occasional turkey award and hes the greatest. Where is the QB who takes us to the next level then?

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
It looks like Romo isn't close to being 100 percent. His back must be hurting him because those are not the kinds of throws he was making before he initially hurt his finger. But I guess Romo at whatever percent he is, is better than what else they have on the bench.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Very disappointing.

Even at his worst last year Romo didn't play this bad.

I don't know if his back is hurting...or if defenses have figured Garrett and Romo out....

He's playing poorly. I've been a big supporter of him. But he just can't seem to get out of his own way against the big time defenses.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Avery;2508937 said:
You know threads are going to erupt at halftime about him, so let's just keep it to one, shall we?
There is nothing to say.Romo is scared and is losing this game all by himself.this is flatout pitiful.Romo stinks.