Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Nav22

Reaction score
If T.O. spots that deep ball, Romo's numbers look a lot better and we're up 14-6 right now.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Rowdy;2508982 said:
And there are some who see Romo has some great games and some great ratings as well as an occasional turkey award and hes the greatest. Where is the QB who takes us to the next level then?

where is the fan who'll wait and keep pulling vs "damn it this is twice - you suck we must move on!"

we've still got a 1/2 to go, and a game to go after that. people forget baltimore and pitt have both got incredible defenses that romo has never seen.

igs sucks.

Batman

Reaction score
I would say his back is playing a big part of it. He has good arm strength, but it will never be in the same league as a Jay Cutler, Ben Roethlisberger, Brett Favre or Tom Brady.

newlander

Reaction score
I was wrong and you deserve another year. Just hope JJ thinks about firing Red and reigning in TURNOVER TONY...yeah, I know it won't happen but I can dream..............:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :mad:

adamc91115

Reaction score
Nav22;2508999 said:
If T.O. spots that deep ball, Romo's numbers look a lot better and we're up 14-6 right now.

No logic allowed in this thread!

Only mindless halftime bashing of Romo!

risco

Reaction score
I'm in Iraq listen to the game via streaming radio. The radio guy makes it seems as TO is stopping on plays. What's going on? Could TO have caught any of those passes?

Risco

Ren

Reaction score
fjones;2508977 said:
Wow you guys are harsh...

3rd year of this crap and he's not getting any better he's actually getting even more stupid with the ball

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2508968 said:
There really are some embarassing Cowboys fans on this board
NO! your boy Romo is the one who is embarassing. he is the reason we are losing at halftime.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Offensively we are playing like hell. Defensively we are making all the right plays. getting sacks and flying to the ball, making plays, and Romo isnt capitalizing on anything they give him. He needs to stop slingin it up there and be efficient. He's got the time. God, we need to win this game.....

Mash

Reaction score
Romo needs to step up...

Plain and simple....

Its not TO....its not the other WR's fault...

Romo has made bad decisions.....did it against Pitt....and is now doing the same crap again against the Ravens

Eskimo

Reaction score
I don't know if it is the injuries or the weather but Romo's accuracy is way off today and the deeper the throw, the more he is off.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
It really does us no good if Romo doesn't show up in the big games. His poor play in important games is becoming a trend and a bad habit. We need a real QB.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Its more than Romo... Its also Jason Garrett. He is the dumbest play caller in the NFL. If your QB is struggling hand the ball to MB3 and Choice. Stop going deep hit the short routes. It just pisses me off at how dumb Garrett is

STSINAZ

Reaction score
he drops balls all day, runs wrong routes...i guarantee you it was him who is wrong on all plays except the last one...i would go away from him and dink and dunk these guys...use TO as a decoy now...use choice alot...the only way to win

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
WG5516;2509008 said:
Shut up dude.

Can you document an instance where Tony Romo has thrown the ball well over 50 yards in the air?

I recall the bomb to Owens against Philly earlier in the year was pretty deep, but outside of that - I don't believe I've seen him 'air one out'.