Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Dez catches game winning TD. It get's reviewed and overturned. Cowboys win! Cowboys win!

aria

Reaction score
It doesn't even feel like we are involved in the 2020 season at all. Nobody's talking about us.
Don’t worry, as soon as the SB is over they will start putting us in next years SB conversation as always. Just a couple more months and we’ll “relevant” again.

Dak, how whoever we draft is going to make us a legit contender, the usual crap.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's disappointing that Donovan Wilson isn't playing. I look forward to him laying the wood.

Valkyr

Reaction score
tenor.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I have learned to never hype this team up. Next time someone asks, “What record do you think the Cowboys will have next year?” I’m going 4-12 MAXIMUM.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Way early but doing it now...everything else is off schedule so why not.

This is a pre-season game, we all know that because of the times, and it's been a long time since the Cowboys have been the punks of the NFCe.

Yeah, new team...babies in the NFL that will go up to play those birds. This is the time that the team looks at themselves...and see what their foes in the East did, they both won...WFT and the NY Giants, Eagles already flew away. Those teams beat some good team in Seattle and Pitt.

Different QB, different offensive line, some embarrassed defense (i hope)(f y'all), and some imagination that if they can beat the Ravens, they might get their balls back. The team has a werewolf, and a big foot trying catch some birds...and some other guys wanting food too...money wise.

But, Mr. Butter Fingers...he needs so sit down...or do his job along with his running partner.

If you can't beat them, trick em,,,that's what this team will do in this game, they don't want to be the ***** punks of the NFCe. They won't lay down, even though they already are. Cowboys win this game. Maybe the kicker, or that watermelon trick.

Jipper

Reaction score
I have learned to never hype this team up. Next time someone asks, “What record do you think the Cowboys will have next year?” I’m going 4-12 MAXIMUM.

there is some truth to this one!!!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The sad thing is this is very reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.