Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Post game thread ***

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Sure Dak didn't play as well as he could have. But hey, a win is a win. And if I had Zeke as my RB, I'd be feeding him the ball too. Some people don't realize we do not need Dak's arm to win.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen is right.. Zeke is the main driver on this team. However I believe dak is a very competent bus driver which might be enough to get us where we want to go.. but he has no arm and league has got film on him now. With Zeke Rolling.. he will look good but if Zeke is out then he will look like trash.

Yep. Very marginal skill set. If you want to contend with him under center you better have a great OL and RB as well as a pretty good defense. He's simply not nor will he ever be a franchise QB.

diefree666

Reaction score
Yep. Very marginal skill set. If you want to contend with him under center you better have a great OL and RB as well as a pretty good defense. He's simply not nor will he ever be a franchise QB.
i thought UFCRULES hating on Romo was the worst case of irrational and psychopathic behavior I had seen. I stand corrected. You now have retired the trophy.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
263 yards passing. 1 TD.

Big boy QB. Not carried by a great runner.

I'd venture to say Prescott is the single most overrated player in the league today.

Why don't you leave here and become a loser Philly fan to match your loser mentality! You must have gotten your *** kicked often when you were a kid. You know, last year.

bud914

Reaction score
PreviewInstanceData

DFWJC

Reaction score
4-3 beats the alternative.

Stay in striki g range of those damn Eagles.

Only downside was I played Dak instead of Watson tody in fantasy.
Still won, but feel a bit dumb nevertheless.:laugh:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
A few people in the game thread could not believe that the Cowboys have not had an offensive holding call in their favor for awhile. I went back and checked to make sure, and the last offensive holding call in the Cowboys favor was in the fourth quarter of the Arizona game with 11:11 minutes left.
So get this, the Cowboys have now played 4 straight games, or 16 consecutive quarters without the opposing team being called for offensive holding.

That is disgusting to say the least, and you can pick up your tinfoil hat at the door.

HungryLion

Reaction score

I know what your angle is at this point and it’s pointless to argue.

But I don’t see how Dak’s skill set is marginal.

He has good size, strength, speed (for a quarterback), has a strong arm, is smart, has a great work ethic, strong leadership skills, and makes good decisions on the football field. He also has excellen ball handling skills with really good play action fakes.

People have been underestimating his skill set his whole life.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So many. That PI call at the end was bogus. Even Aikman and Perriera (sp) called it out.

The PI call pissed me off the most. Some of the holding calls were, well, holding. But that was not PI.

The receiver grabbed Brown, pulled him down, and the ref bought it.