Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Ok, went and rewatched the cooper fumble. That’s our ball every day. Is that reviewable? If so, where was Jason Carrot?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Anyone else scared to death that the Saints are going out-adjust us?

Not really. I figured we'd be trailing at halftime, so we're already ahead of the curve.

Let them "adjust"...how did Payton's game plan look in the first half?

droopdog7

Reaction score
Much better than the alternative but 13 points not that much, especially against these guys. Guys have to maintain their focus.

ultron

Reaction score
The 2016 [13-3] Cowboys showed up to play in the Super Bowl tonight!!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Pleasantly shocked to death. This team is on the edge of being good. They aren’t there yet. If they were it would be 21-0. They still can’t finish drives yet but the defense cannot play any better. If this is who they are now, it just makes me sick to my stomach how bad they botched the first half of the season but it makes me very encouraged that they are becoming a complete strong team down the stretch. That’s how you want to go into the playoffs.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Did the fox crew fail to inform Terry Bradshaw about the weather? He's talking and shivering.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I'm the guy that posted the "Old School" football thread - See, it does work. It'll work for the 2nd half if we can remain with what WE DO. Don't get crazy when they come out and score after the break. Do what you do. POSSESS the ball. Keep beating on their D.

Status
Not open for further replies.