Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Remember the stat - Cowboys are 23-1 and 6-0 this season when Dak doesn’t turn the ball over. Him falling in that’s fumble is huge.

stiletto

Reaction score
They open wirh a TD then they migjt win BUT at least our team showed up tonight....

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Anyone else scared to death that the Saints are going to out-adjust us?

CWR

Reaction score
Zeke has 14 carries for 39 yards and we are up 13-0.

Dak is 15-17 for 194 and a TD.

If it was Rodgers.... All we would hear is how he is willing his team to a victory without a running game

Dak is putting in work, no two ways about it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Incredible first half, yet we’re only up 13-0. Wild. Me thinks this is going to come down to a close finish.
but we are playing our game, I never thought that would happen, we are playing ball control, run clock, keep it close, holding it down with aggressive D..shocker

they saw something in that Ravens game where the ravens nearly got them..

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The defense is what’s winning them that half. If Dallas can’t do a better job on offense,NO is going to win this thing.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Cowboys have given themselves a chance for a competitive second half. That’s as far as I’m willing to go at the moment.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cowboys need to keep their composure. The first drive of the second half will be critical.

The Saints will be pulling out all the stops on the opening drive. If we can get a punt on that first drive the Saints may implode. They aren't used to this.

Defense playing well. Saints did way too much talking and coming into this assuming a win. They won't be assuming a win in the second half. Defense needs to bring it in the second half.

How is Dak doing? Bwaaaa!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.