Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustChip

Reaction score
how pathetic are we that we don't call a timeout with 35 seconds left and a chance to at least get another FG with great field position? Gutless Garrett.

That’s asinine. NO has no timeouts and gets the ball 1st in the 2nd half. Go to the half with a 2 score lead so at worst case you lead even if NO scores in the opening drive.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If we get this win I don’t care what happens the rest of the season, this has been the best half of football that I’ve seen from the cowboys since packers game 2016 regular season

At least we can count on those 2nd half Garrett adjustments.

CWR

Reaction score
Ok, went and rewatched the cooper fumble. That’s our ball every day. Is that reviewable? If so, where was Jason Carrot?

Whoever is in his ear for challenges need to go man. We NEVER challenge when we need to. Especially spots, we've been getting jobbed with ball spots the last few weeks.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Would love some possession football this half. If we can keep their defense on the field, we have a chance to wear them down in the fourth.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Does anyone else not know what to make of a Dallas team with and elite defense and not so great offense?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Huge second half for our Defense.. We need to shut it down.. Dak needs to make plays.. Use your feet..

PUSHfold

Reaction score
That's at least the 2nd time this season (Jax being the other) that Dak dropped the ball after pumping the ball. Both times it was called a fumble...I don't get it.

Arm going forward...ball comes out...incomplete pass.

Maybe...it was knocked out of his hands though this time at least.

zerofill

Reaction score
Remember that commercial with Joe Montana for Sega I think it was... Where he was looking at ink blots or whatever? Everything he saw was Reggie White?

They need one with LVE with a running back in place of Montana lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.