Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
This DL is dominating upfront against a Saints OL that has given Brees a clean pocket all year. Even against the Rams, the front four which has the best tackle in the game Donald got little pressure. This is not a small thing on the defensive side.

As far as the offense, against Dak is seeing a lot of press man coverage with one safety, meaning the Zeke effect. Guy just has to make them pay outside and we got the speed to do it and keep the chains moving on third down.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Not really. I figured we'd be trailing at halftime, so we're already ahead of the curve.

Let them "adjust"...how did Payton's game plan look in the first half?

Peyton made some stupid calls in the 1st half. Maybe Garrett-top put the Vulcan mind melt on him before the game?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Ok, went and rewatched the cooper fumble. That’s our ball every day. Is that reviewable? If so, where was Jason Carrot?

No it wasn’t. He didn’t even know the ball was there. It got kicked back underneath him and he didn’t know it was there. He figured someone had already fallen on it.

CB61

Reaction score
Dak has taken some dumb sacks but he has been lights out throwing the football.
He's got to get better though when the pass is not there take off like you did later in the half he's got to get that in his head and just do it stop taking those stupid sacks the problem is he usually rolls right into the pressure he has no pocket awareness sometimes he's getting better with it but man when he doesn't it's ugly

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak sucks

lol
yes...and for once he's actually seemed like a decent qb with some nice throws down field, not those stupid "prop me up as I throw 4 yard passes" we're used to seeing. The defense and Zeke are doing work so let's settle down with the Dak praise. Let me see how the 2nd half goes.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I would like to see some early down play action for some easy passes and keep New Orleans off balance

CB61

Reaction score
Jerry gets all the celebrities in his house he's just an amazing man choke choke choke

Status
Not open for further replies.