Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Now this game will either be our statement game that gets us rolling or the game that buries this team especially with the Eagles next week.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
saints get the ball first after halftime. They are still in it. We gotta protect the ball and keep scoring.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One QB has 194 yards passing, the other 39.
Of you did not see any of this game why would you think had want yards.

But a long way to go yet.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I really like the way Jaylon hit Kamara near the sidelines......Kamara wasnt showboating his gold mouthpiece after that hit.

CowTiger

Reaction score
Let's face it, for a while Dak was stinking it up. People had a right to be critical.
It’s not like he’s lighting it up or anything and wth with the stupid fumble when we’re driving?!? Dak is just ridiculous inconsistent- he can be really good and he can be really bad, sometimes drive to drive

Dre11

Reaction score
This DL is dominating upfront against a Saints OL that has given Brees a clean pocket all year. Even against the Rams, the front four which has the best tackle in the game Donald got little pressure. This is not a small thing on the defensive side.

As far as the offense, against Dak is seeing a lot of press man coverage with one safety, meaning the Zeke effect. Guy just has to make them pay outside and we got the speed to do it and keep the chains moving on third down.

And Dak is delivering the ball.

DStar22

Reaction score
Ok guys this is where championship teams are born. They have played great football all around thus far, if they can do it another half we may have something.

Prescott has been impressive, but they cant let up. Unfortunately post halftime adjustments is usually where we have some issues,.

GO COWBOYS!

J817

Reaction score
If we get this win I don’t care what happens the rest of the season, this has been the best half of football that I’ve seen from the cowboys since packers game 2016 regular season

You will care. Believe me you will care. If the Cowboys are able to get this win and play like they are now, that means they have potential for bigger and better things. The Saints are the cream of the crop in the NFC.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Defense played lights out. Offense making good plays and dumb ones. Dallas lacks killer instincts. I am not loving only having scored 13 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.