Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints post game thread***

catiii

Reaction score
o_O @Darthkuriboh @catiii
HPvCtE8.jpg

Exactly why I quote song lyrics for fun and laughs instead of wager real money on the NFL.

InTheZone

Reaction score
No points scored in the 2nd half, playing against the saints juggernaut offense, this defense is AMAZING. Please get them some offensive help asap. Probably the best defensive effort by this team I've witnessed over the last 20 years.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I agree he needs to be better, but hes shown me enough the last few games to be excited about him developing further. I do think we need a coordinator and coaching to help him get there.
Sadly our FO will not see it that way.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That was a brutally physical game. I had no idea NO would be that physical. Kamara didn’t really want the ball, and to be honest, I’m not sure Zeke wanted to keep pounding it in an overtime either. Both backs were hit and manhandled. I’m surprised NO didn’t run Ingram more. This was a great football game, the kind of game you sometimes see in the playoffs. Cowboys were ready to play!

Dodger12

Reaction score
brees did give the game away. should the saints get another qb?

you guys just dont get it, jerry and his boy are keeping dak, might as well learn to live with it or find another team.

I don't have to live with anything just because Jerry might keep him. I see Dak for what he is. A scrub who's riding his defense all the way to a payday. Th offense had every opportunity to put this game away and the D bailed them out time and time again.