Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints post game thread ***

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dak held the ball to long tonight, he was very uncomfortable at what he was seeing downfield

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Kind of figured this game was going to be tough. Saints don’t usually let RBs run wild. Next week we’re going to need to score points

can we extend KM now sure don’t want him to get away

kevm3

Reaction score
Why is everyone hating on Garrett?

because he's the head coach and the team always comes out unprepared under Garrett... we just got lucky that the dolphins were the dolphins because they were hanging with us that first half. Against great teams, we lose, which we did tonight.

CB61

Reaction score
As much complaining as we get about the defense they actually did their job holding the Saints to 12 points I mean come on this one's got to be totally squarely on the offense averaging 30 points a game and can only muster 10 in this game two turnovers early shooting themselves in the foot every step of the way no running game receivers dropping passes usually you don't win when you score 10 points but it's pretty sad when the defense holds the other team all game so that you have that chance and you can't take advantage of it a lot of people said earlier they thought Scott Linehan snuck back in the building? It almost seems like Jason Garrett was calling the game there's not much difference between the two but we've got to get a coach in there who is a motivator and who does something besides stand there and look like a statue this team was totally unprepared for this game flat not executing that's got to be on Jason Garrett that's why you've called the head coach my words for it can't be said here but he needs to go. I said we will never go to another Superbowl with him as our coach

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
The run selection was very suspect. They ran 90% dives right into the heart of the Saints D. No misdirection, no draws, only a couple stretch runs. Ugly ugly game plan and play calling.
The run game has been garbage. It was just masked by having big leads and garbage time yards

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
When Zeke doesn't do Feed Me once, you know it's a bad night. Really disappointing. Don't even know what to make of it.
No meaningful point in any further ponderations,kiddo:facepalm:

,,,Er,,, other than failing to contain THEIR #41

Dak2Cooper

Reaction score
LMAO we lose it's always somebody else's fault...we sucked today and couldn't beat a Breesless Saints team
The saints aren't a bad team. Bridgewater's not a bad qb. Sean peyton is still hc. Alvin kamar is still who he is.
Jason Garrett needs to go his coaching is blah.

That said. The Superdome is known to have the worst home cooking of any nfl team. Its blatant and they don't care.

jsb357

Reaction score
But we just ignore the fact that this is Garret’s offense
tenor.gif

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We lost primarily due to very poor OL play and two fumbles. We got beat by a very good team in one of the toughest places to play in the league. We held them to 12 points. The Rams gave up 55 today to Tampa Bay and they were at home. It happens.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
If Garrett had balls he would have gone for it rather than punt.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
This whole game sucked without Gallup in our offense. It’s not Cooper who’s the X factor,it’s Gallup. And losing Smith is an absolute gut punch.