Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints Pre-game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
With the Saints missing so many starters, if Dak can't elevate Dallas to a victory then call him what you will.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Jerry talking to Micah pregame is that last thing I want to see. He’ll be out there all night trying to figure out what the hell he was saying and then miss an assignment.

I was thinking the same thing. He probably got drunk off Jerry’s breath.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Just like when the talking heads say a game will be a "shoot out" and it inevitably ends up being 20-17 or something, I think this game may be closer than some people think. Sean Payton is still Sean Payton and this will be their Super Bowl. They will play us tough. We should still win though because I expect we will be playing angry ourselves.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Like alot on here todaY. For me, this is a game the boys have to win, as in - with top of the line players coming back and with the saints having 3 good players out - we better win.
We are the more talented team, we are starting our run here and now.
No excuses about coaches or missing players.
If they cannot win tonight - forget it. Some how. Some way, they wake out here with the WIN tonight.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Go Cowboys! I got some friends from England with me who are also Cowboys fans who will be watching the game. Also, my profile picture is my suit with a jersey over the top minus the hoof hands. Hope you all like it.
I love it!! Go Cowboys!!

Jipper

Reaction score
What's everyone thinking on Pollard vs zekes usage tonight

cowboyec

Reaction score
Go Cowboys! I got some friends from England with me who are also Cowboys fans who will be watching the game. Also, my profile picture is my suit with a jersey over the top minus the hoof hands. Hope you all like it.
we can't lose.
you should replace rowdy.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gameplan: “Micah, that’s Taysom Hill. He’s that team’s only hope. Eliminate him.”
th

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
This sets up for a game where even with the Covid issues Dallas should win something like 27-13 because they lot more quality players available to actually play.

But history with Dallas the last 15 years and under Dak suggests Cowboys struggle mightily offensively and lose this game 16-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.