Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints Pre-game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I think we get on track with quick throwing. Don’t see their offense doing much even with our D

fishspill

Reaction score
My suspicion is Payton is gonna try to play Army football. As long as Dallas defense shows some spirit and shuts down 3rd and short, and the offense keeps drives going, Dallas should clear the Saints easily. If they lose the trenches there’s a problem. Not having OL coaches is huge. Need those drive-by-drive adjustments.

mrmojo

Reaction score
So does Detroit ever have to play 7 days after Thanksgiving?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think we get on track with quick throwing. Don’t see their offense doing much even with our D

The way our defense looked last week I wouldn’t go out on that limb. We’ve been seeing some cracks on the defense the past month. I know the Saints have Taysom Hill at QB tonight but he can use his legs pretty good. The Cowboys have had trouble with mobile QBs. If Hill were to have a big game and the Saints win the Cowboys season is heading in the toilet.

Zman5

Reaction score
Go Cowboys! Let's go march in and march out with a win vs the Saints.

zerofill

Reaction score
Look Amari is back... we are winning. Remember we can't win without him. Most valuable piece of the offense.
All this time we didn't know that he was blocking, running the ball, passing, and calling the plays.

All excuses are gone... cause he is back.

fishspill

Reaction score
This team knows what this young man is. I’m not even gonna call him a rookie anymore, that can be a pejorative, he’s a first-year player.
Also it’d be cool to have Micah in for 2-3 offensive plays if the script fits. Just a couple of plays they run at the end of practice for fun, then if the time is right pull that trap card. Seems like something McCarthy might do.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
tayson hill has a partially torn foot ,

if he wins it will be embarrassing for us. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.