Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
Eli Apple is starting for the Saints..Amari Cooper should have a field day. Saints LBs are below average especially in coverage

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I started an hour and a half ago. Don’t know when I’ll cease operations.
I still got another hour to go here at work. Since I have to work tomorrow as well I will have to cease operations around 10:10 ish..

JayFord

Reaction score
This is the first time in 8 years ive been excited to see a cowboys game

Now i fully expect us to lose but i really want to see our defense vs their offense

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Just win please! I'm begging you. Just win. I hate the Saints and not because they are a direct competition to my Rams but because I have always hated them. They are my 2nd most hated team of all time. I don't like the city, I don't like the fans, I don't like Mardi Gras, and etc.....

I been to Louisiana once and I never liked it. So it not like I hated a team without proper reason. The people there were awful to say the least and here I thought people in Southern California were atrocious.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Given how long the off-season is I could never pull myself to wish any part of the season go faster....I want to savor every drop

Even when I was down in the dumps about the team I still had to catch every second of watching them. lol

ShortRound

Reaction score
Had DeMarcus Lawrence kept his fat mouth shut....

Saints 27
Cowboys 23

After the bulletin board material....

Saints 44
Cowboys 6

TVVt1Xe.gif

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think Cowboys will keep game close, or I hope so a blowout would be a bummer and boring.
Thing is I know NO team and what it will be like,
but with Dallas I have no idea which team shows up and what kind of game plan they will have.
NO telling what they do, lol total wildcard.

I know they will try to use Amari a lot, maybe that gets them in trouble.
I could see payton knowing that and set a bait trap, and a int.

Are we going to run on 1st down all night ?? who knows lol
Elliot 30 carries or 15 who knows lol

1st qtr should be fun , but after that who knows lol

1 thing for sure Dallas players should be up for this game, a lot of hype , so lets see what they do!

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Sorry. I love my Boys and have for decades, but this game is a blowout. I'm going to guess 44-14 Saints. They have real coaching and a fitute HOF QB and it makes a HUGE difference

So what if it's not a blowout, or god forbid, Dallas actually wins. Does that mean we have real coaching???

Status
Not open for further replies.