Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsug

Reaction score
Keep the game within 10 points and Cowboys are the best team in NFC East. Best team with a bad QB, but best team nonetheless.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
So what if it's not a blowout, or god forbid, Dallas actually wins. Does that mean we have real coaching???
Keep the game within 10 points and Cowboys are the best team in NFC East. Best team with a bad QB, but best team nonetheless.

Your "all star" QB is the starter on a sub -.500 team.......................And a big reason why their record is where it is...................

ShortRound

Reaction score
A Cowboys game for the ages or a royal butt whipping.

It all rests on one man.

DiL1ORL.jpg

TheHerd

Reaction score
So what if it's not a blowout, or god forbid, Dallas actually wins. Does that mean we have real coaching???
It means we have coaches who have the ability to coach. But eventually they seem to revert to their mean, which is bad.

morat1959

Reaction score

No....it means the Saints had 3-4 turnovers and we had none. When our players excel it’s despite poor coaching.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I predicted we lose but man I really hope I am wrong! The world is against the Cowboys, hope they prove us all wrong! Go Cowboys!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I predicted we lose but man I really hope I am wrong! The world is against the Cowboys, hope they prove us all wrong! Go Cowboys!

Nonsense I'm rooting for the Cowboys. Even people who hate the Cowboys are rooting for the Cowboys. Rams, Falcons, Bucs, Panthers, Chiefs, and etc... fans are rooting for the Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Saints burn all of their first half timeouts in the first quarter because they can't figure out what we're doing on offense.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
31-24 Saints. I think we keep it close but Brees will be hard to handle...Hope I am wrong.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm actually pretty relaxed, and just watching a football game. I have no expectation for a win, so if they lose, I won't be shocked. But if they win, I'll be pleasantly surprised. It takes a lot of pressure off.

Status
Not open for further replies.