Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I'm going to record every NFL show that airs this week. Soaking this one in baby!!!!

I do not how I am going to get any work done this week...I will be watching ESPN, NFLNetwork, listening to 105.3, reading this board, and every article I can find....It feels good to be obssesed again (although my wife may disagree - she is already rolling her eyes at all my trash talkin).

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Best game this century for us!!! Loved it. The world wanted answers and now they have it!!!

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Still locked - Man I hope the site doesn't crash - but then I just remembered all the haters will be long gone.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I don't want to start another thread as I know this board will be inundated with them tonight.

I am a believer too. From this moment on. I've been wrrroyallllbluuuuee on this team. They're legit. Whatever the head coach is selling, whatever the defensive coordinator is implementing, it's all working. We're riding the greatest strength on this team, that monster offensive line. And the rest of the team is doing enough for it to matter.

There is no team in this league that the Cowboys can't beat. That's the kind of respect you earn when you go into the champs building and beat them up for four quarters. They don't lose there.

I'd love to get another crack at the 49ers right now. I have no doubt we'd play the quit hitting yourself game with them on our way to another statement win. Nobody is playing better football in the NFL, forget the NFC, than your Dallas Cowboys.

Whatever I thought I knew about this team, that's gone now. I'm all in. Hook, line and sinker. What I thought was a wasted season is turning out to be our best chance to win something in 20 years.

I wish I could have you guys over to the basement for cake and punch to celebrate. BYOL(ikes), of course.

This makes me even more excited about this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.