Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't want to start another thread as I know this board will be inundated with them tonight.

I am a believer too. From this moment on. I've been wrrroyallllbluuuuee on this team. They're legit. Whatever the head coach is selling, whatever the defensive coordinator is implementing, it's all working. We're riding the greatest strength on this team, that monster offensive line. And the rest of the team is doing enough for it to matter.

There is no team in this league that the Cowboys can't beat. That's the kind of respect you earn when you go into the champs building and beat them up for four quarters. They don't lose there.

I'd love to get another crack at the 49ers right now. I have no doubt we'd play the quit hitting yourself game with them on our way to another statement win. Nobody is playing better football in the NFL, forget the NFC, than your Dallas Cowboys.

Whatever I thought I knew about this team, that's gone now. I'm all in. Hook, line and sinker. What I thought was a wasted season is turning out to be our best chance to win something in 20 years.

I wish I could have you guys over to the basement for cake and punch to celebrate. BYOL(ikes), of course.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Got a believe that Romo, DEZ, and TW will have two of the top catches of the week. that was two awesom plays by those guys.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I want to give al props to Romo....everybody wanted to write him off after game 1 and now after 6 games, has 100.5 rating that says I'm not done yet son!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don't want to start another thread as I know this board will be inundated with them tonight.

I am a believer too. From this moment on. I've been wrrroyallllbluuuuee on this team. They're legit. Whatever the head coach is selling, whatever the defensive coordinator is implementing, it's all working. We're riding the greatest strength on this team, that monster offensive line. And the rest of the team is doing enough for it to matter.

There is no team in this league that the Cowboys can't be beat. That's the kind of respect you earn when you go into the champs building and beat them up for four quarters. They don't lose there.

I'd love to get another crack at the 49ers right now. I have no doubt we'd play the quit hitting yourself game with them on our way to another statement win. Nobody is playing better football in the NFL, forget the NFC, than your Dallas Cowboys.

Whatever I thought I knew about this team, that's gone now. I'm all in. Hook, line and sinker. What I thought was a wasted season is turning out to be our best chance to win something in 20 years.

I wish I could have you guys over to the basement for cake and punch to celebrate. BYOL(ikes), of course.

Boom! That's it RS has arrived

DallasInDC

Reaction score

There is no team in this league that the Cowboys can't be beat. That's the kind of respect you earn when you go into the champs building and beat them up for four quarters. They don't lose there.

I am with ya RS....I have been hesitant to throw all of my chips on table last week I up my bets...today I pushed them all in. This team has a different attitude and it is no longer a losing one. This team wants to win and has the players to do it. The only thing that can stop us at this point is injuries and ourseleves.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I am with ya RS....I have been hesitant to throw all of my chips on table last week I up my bets...today I pushed them all in. This team has a different attitude and it is no longer a losing one. This team wants to win and has the players to do it. The only thing that can stop us at this point is injuries and ourseleves.
I am always all in. I've had mortagage the house a few times, sold the kids, and stole a few cars, but now things are looking up

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Seattle hadn't given up 40 yards on the ground to anyone so far this year. Step forward Mr. Murray!

Status
Not open for further replies.