Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
In order to rightfully correct all that wrong with this team, Jerry will fire himself. Won’t happpen but his GM role is the real issue.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Zeke wasn’t the same guy in second half....he’s great, but clearly not game shape...his legs and explosion weren’t there....not his fault, but you could see it. Still should have run him twice on goal line.

BS

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Well.

After this game which basically is a playoff game against a one-dimensional team.

Here is where we are at:

-We need a new head coach
-We need a new QB or at least an OC that can break it down to fingerpaint level
-A new OC

and on.

peeblesri

Reaction score
Coaching is a joke! We fans get mad, then rationalize and repeat same cycle of excuses every year since playoff loss against the Giants!! Dominate first half and for no reason give up on the run and lose winnable games!!!!!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
His job is to make FGs and when it's that short you have to make it. I get it, fans love him and he is a great kicker but that was a terrible miss by him

Most likely still injured or mentally broken. Happens to most kickers at some point, may have happened to Bailey.

If he is showing signs of being broke mentally, it's time to cut him loose.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Zeke wasn’t the same guy in second half....he’s great, but clearly not game shape...his legs and explosion weren’t there....not his fault, but you could see it. Still should have run him twice on goal line.
They didn't even give him the ball much in the second half.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I get pissed off and frustrated whenever the Cowboys lose this way. However, I feel downright depressed and hopeless when I am faced with the reality that Jason Garrett will be the head coach of my favorite team for years to come.
Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.