Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
Let me guess Coach Garrett... It is a process. Yeah, got it! That can work the first three years, not now...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
People actually thought the 2016 draft was one of the best.

Jaylon Smith = Bust
Zeke = not as big of a factor as most here likes to think
Dak = Average QB, borderline backup quality
Brown = Scrub

popp1234

Reaction score
I get pissed off and frustrated whenever the Cowboys lose this way. However, I feel downright depressed and hopeless when I am faced with the reality that Jason Garrett will be the head coach of my favorite team for years to come.

Mark

Reaction score
Sucks...year after year, to have the athletes on the field...but clueless coaches. I'd trust a kid with a game controller & Madden '97 before this offensive coaching staff.

Dracula

Reaction score
Good Lord, Jerrah got up and left his seat. He's pissed and rightly so. They are going to give this game away on pure BS. They've earned everything that is coming their way tomorrow.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
After this debacle....I may start to wonder if JG is as safe as everyone thinks.
Flat out embarrassing....just like Atlanta, Denver, and San Diego games

Throw in the Rams and Packers game and minus the Broncos game all at home!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Bailey doesn’t need to be making 7 FG’s a game..

But, let’s all pile on Bailey..
His job is to make FGs and when it's that short you have to make it. I get it, fans love him and he is a great kicker but that was a terrible miss by him

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And him...

The first game of the season against the Giants, he threw three times in a row and had the same run-pass options..

Sailed a pass over a wide open Dez.. three one to Dez on the sidelines he caught, but was too far out.. couldn’t remember the other
You're wasting time because until this dude looks like the next RG3 a lot aren't going to see it. They are too emotionally invested. He is missing too many easy pass for a franchise QB. Hopefully next year he works on his accuracy cause it needs work

Status
Not open for further replies.