Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I have something to admit .. not that I believe in these things .. but it is weird .. LOL

I have a friend, he is not serious football fan, he visits every now and then. Whenever he is with me watching the Cowboys, I could share every time, we lose. We were ahead early in the game.. the moment he knocked on the door and stepped in , Dez had the fumble. I told my self "we will lose" .. lol .. true story, amazing .. still true

:cool:

Gaede

Reaction score
For the first time in many years I won't watch a Cowboys game.
Last one I missed on purpose? We had a win and we are in game vs the Eagles a few years ago. Knew we’d lose, and we did, sure enough. Spent the time talking to family instead and enjoyed every minute of it.

And yet, Garrett is still here giving us the same crap. romo Dak whatever. The team plays the same

fivetwos

Reaction score
Cant wait to hear JJ say he is proud of his coaching staff again...
This staff will let Jerry do undermining things that any qualified NFL coach will not allow.

Jerry wants to do what he wants. This is the staff we are stuck with until his ego trip is over. Anyone who thinks a few upset fans is gonna change that is very wrong. Im as sorry to say it as you are to hear it.

Lot of very talented careers wasted on Jerrys ego trip. Terrible

slomoxn

Reaction score
Our misery will soon be over for another season folks.
Not really, they were just competitive enough to be in contention for the best 2nd round talent at their position in the draft which is about 12-16 or mediocre on the real life scale. So we still have to suffer through watching them pick the player right before the player someone else picks that has a name and we didn’t want but goes on to become a star while ours is well- mediocre.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Zeke wasn’t the same guy in second half....he’s great, but clearly not game shape...his legs and explosion weren’t there....not his fault, but you could see it. Still should have run him twice on goal line.

9of11

Reaction score
First and goal from the five with the season on the line and Zeke never touches the ball! How can Garrett and his merry band of morons survive this?
With the most rested legs in the league...and he doesnt touch the ball...

mardwin

Reaction score
I get pissed off and frustrated whenever the Cowboys lose this way. However, I feel downright depressed and hopeless when I am faced with the reality that Jason Garrett will be the head coach of my favorite team for years to come.

Lol! Get another hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.