Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know the Seahawks scored 23 points, but the defense played well enough to keep us in the game. The offense just can not keep making mental mistakes like this

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
What is great is I decided do my 50 yr old Colonoscopy tomorrow and am drinking a horrible powder to clean myself out while watching this. TMI but just so you know how much fun I’m having
A moment of silence for @TexasFrog

JMPearson

Reaction score
NFL refs are just brutal, first it was not even illegal contact on SMith since QB left pocket, second it did not cuase him to go out of bounds

the call in Carr was awful as well , JOnes needs to rip into the NFL refs and tell ROdger to get his act togther

aria

Reaction score
You're not going to win here.

Maybe somewhere else, but not here.
You’re right, I forgot, actual facts and numbers don’t matter. Only the irrational and uniformed prevail.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol, we are down by.....and we are out of the game? Smh
right its all over after last week you would think they learn , we know they cant cover either and scores can change quick, get few calls go our way and boom , theres a shot to win..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Did the refs cheat when they missed the Goff face mask INT or did that not count?

It counted when Dak got facemasked, along with the Gallup call. I'll say they all cancel each other out, but hey, if you don't think they're benefitting the Seahawks, that's on you.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Your $40m man had 3 TOs and the opportunity to score and get the lead before the half. And we were getting the ball back

Instead, he throws a horrible pass which ended up
Leading to them driving for 7.

Somehow, yall will blame the defense tho
Defense has sucked since game ONE! They can't stop a kitten from entering another room. And I'm all DEFENSE. Hurts to say it but at this point? The defense is definitely the weakest link. Especially J.Smith and the 2ndary.

Zordon

Reaction score
The Cowboys will never be contenders without a potent defense. Nature of the past 20+ years of superbowl teams bar a freak year here and there.

Think most logical cowboys fans understand this.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: 80% of the discussion around this franchise is regarding the offense when 80% of the problem is the defense.

MikeB80

Reaction score
People act like this defense was awesome with Garrett and Marinelli. We swapped coaches, the players remained the same for the most part. Jeez, maybe it's the players?

they made a ton of changes on defense. Smith, griffen, poe, worley, diggs, robinson, anae, mccoy, gallimore, dix....

they just have not worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.