Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfense

Reaction score
Not sure its possible for a secondary to blow more coverages than Dallas in the last 6 quarters. Players are AT LEAST 7 yards clear of the nearest defender
That happens when the QB has 10 to 12 seconds in the pocket. So glad they upgraded the rushmen in the off-season.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Cutting Crawford would have paid for Jones.
Right now I'd cut all 3 for Jones.

Jones is a Nmhadi Ashumagua like CB. He shuts them town, but doesn't get INTs.

These 3 do basically nothing. Aldon who hasn't played for 4 years is more productive than all 3 combined.

stiletto

Reaction score
I know the Seahawks scored 23 points, but the defense played well enough to keep us in the game. The offense just can not keep making mental mistakes like this

I agree, plus the play calling is suspect. They are so heck bent on getting away from the run, that it is making life miserable. This was a winnable game... Our Defense front showed up today, can't blame them. The secondary is a joke and the offensive playcalling like I said, totally suspect. Too cute for my liking.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
The refs are horrible this game, but let's not forget we had some super favorable calls go our way last week which resulted in us winning the game.

Moral of the story is that refs aren't bad just against us, they're just generally bad

The conspiracy theories about the refs having it out specifically for us are ridiculous. By and large NFL officials are the worst officials in all of professional sports. They are terrible. Every team is going to be affected by this. NBA, NHL, and MLB officials make NFL refs look like part time workers at McDonald’s. Those other leagues get how important it is to invest in and develop officiating talent.

cristglo

Reaction score
Notice when we have 3 dl with hands down and Smith standing up see the difference in the pas rush,
Vs when Tanks is standing up???????

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Simple and plain fact is they just aren’t a good team right now. Good teams don’t crap themselves with boneheaded plays left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.